I Missed This....Let Me Have A Taste.....

Exotic

I got out the hospital two days ago. I can't get over that talk that Ja and I had. It was so deep and emotional. I am glad that we did talk because we needed to. I was currently curled up on my bed watching tv. I was actually missing my baby, but he was in the studio hard at work. I admire that he is always working so hard at what he does best. I am so proud of him and all his accomplishments.

I was still puzzled as to why I hadn't saw my aunt or my besties. Something is not adding up, but I am sure it will come to the light soon enough. I got up to go down to the kitchen to get something to drink. Once I walked in the kitchen I opened the fridge and grabbed a pineapple juice. I sat at the counter drinking my juice when my door bell rung. I scrunched my eyebrows up wondering who could be at the door.

I got up and went to the door without looking out the peep hole. I swung the door open and there stood Ja. He looked up at me and smiled. I bit down on my lip because he was so damn sexy. He was too sexy for words. I had to get my harmones under control tho because I wasn't ready to have sex with him yet because I was still dealing with the whole Skye situation. It wasn't gon' be easy, but I was gon' have to deny what my body wanted and needed.

I stepped to the side and let him in. He had on some black cargo shorts and a black tee that fit his torso perfectly. He had on a black and gray LV belt and his all black 11's. I could tell that he had got his dread retwisted because they were so neat. Damn this is gon' be hard I thought to myself.

I closed the door and turned to look at him leaning on the arm of my sofa with his hands deep in his pockets. I leaned up against the door with my arms folded across my chest looking at him as he looked at me. I smiled at him as I finally made my way over to him. When I got in front of him he removed his hands from his pockets. He brought my in-between his legs as he placed his hands at my waist. He looked deep in my eyes and I had to break the connection before I gave in.

I tried to move out of his hold but he wasn't having none of that because he tighten his hold on me.

"Ja what are you doing?" I asked resting my hands on his shoulders.

"I'm trying to hold you. Touch you. Love you if you let me." He said rubbing up and down my sides.

"Ja you know I can't go there with you right now."

"Exotic who said anything about sex? I didn't. I just wanna hold you and touch you." He said pushing me back as he stood.

He grabbed my hand and led the way to my room. Once we were inside he walked us over to the bed and we sat down. He kept looking at me and I knew he wanted me, but he was trying to respect what I wanted.

I relaxed a little and slid up the bed. I looked down at the short shorts I had on with the fitted tank thinking maybe I needed to put on a lil more clothing. Ja looked at me and smirked.

"Exotic you don't have to change because I am not gon' touch you although I know yo ass want me to. I know you are still feeling some type of way about what happened, but you ain't gon' be able to resist me too much longer." He said with so much confidence.

"Ja whateva' I got everything under control on my end." I said rolling my eyes.

He stood from the bed and removed his shoes, shirt and shorts. He was left in his black polo boxer briefs. He looked at me with an all knowing look as he got beside me on the bed. He laid back with one of his arms behind his head and he put his other hand inside the top of his boxers.

I turned on my side trying to ignore him because he knew exactly what he was doing and that shit wasn't even right. I could here him chuckle and I just lifted my hand and shot him the bird.