Kick Back Part 2

Jacquees

Exotic is so damn mean but sexy as hell. I can tell she not like these simple ho's I be messing with. She sassy but classy. Then she has this innocence about her, which I can't put my fingers on. As I watch her walk across the floor I am more than mesmerized by the sexy sway of her hips. Her legs are sexy and toned to perfection. And damn that ass tho'. To be honest she got a body like a dancer. I can imagine her legs wrapped around my waist as go in and out of her...

"Nigga what the hell you staring at?" Issa asked.

"Damn man yo ass will fuck up a wet dream."

"Oh you must be looking at Exotic. Bruh she is sexy but she ain't no ho and I can tell she ain't easy, so you won't be getting that pussy."

Que had zoned out on him and was watching some lame ass nigga in her face trying to spit game. Issa was steady talking but Que wasn't paying any attention.

"Aye hold this I will be right back." He gave Issa his drink and walked off.

"What the fuck I'm gone do with this?" Issa yelled.

Que ignored him and kept walking until he was standing right behind Exotic. She wasn't aware that I was there until she noticed ole' dude looking over her shoulder. She turned around and sucked her teeth.

"What the fuck? Are you stalking now?"

"Nah neva' that shawty."

I rose my perfectly arched brow and gave him a nigga yeah right look.

"Look Exotic I really am sorry about how I came off earlier."

"You must have a short term memory, because didn't we already go through this shit like 20 minutes ago?"

"Damn. What a nigga got a do to get on yo good side." He said smiling.

I got lost in his smile for a split second because it was so damn gorgeous. His smile would light up a room faster than Christmas lights on a tree.

"Ok, how bout we start over."

I stuck out my hand and said, "I'm Exotic." He shook my hand and said, "I'm Jacquees.

I smiled genuinely allowing my deep dimples to show.

"So what now?" He asked.

"Umm we go sit down because my feet hurt."

He leaned in so he could whisper in my ear.

"If you be nice to me I will give you a foot massage."

"Nah, I wouldn't want to make ya girl mad, or should I say girls mad?"

He chuckled but never denied the fact of having more than one girl. I took a moment to really look at him. I mean he was fine no doubt about it. I mean long neat dreads, sexy full lips, pretty white teeth, a body that every girl wanted to be under or on top excluding me. He was a walking heartbreak shit a walking orgasm to be real. The only thing I could see us being is friends. I think like that homeboy/homegirl type shit. We actually went upstairs to a spare room to talk. Hell Andie and Sharee were off somewhere probably being fast in the ass. The whole time we were walking up the stairs we never thought about someone was watching us. Sharla, Giselle and some other girl was looking at us as we made our way up the stairs. Giselle was fuming at this point because she thought that they were going upstairs to fuck.

Que and I finally made it upstairs and entered a room on the far right side of the hall. We stepped in as Que hit the lights. There was a love seat that sat up against the wall facing the bed. We sat there.

"So Exotic tell me what is that you do?"

I was silent for a full minute because he didn't know how my life was and I didn't plan on telling him either.

"The better question should have been, what did I used to do?"

He looked at me strangely then started caressing my face and body with his eyes.

"You must have been a model because you are beautiful and no I'm not saying that to get in you panties.

"Good cause you wasn't anyway. Remember I am not like them simple ho's. In fact I am not a ho period.

"I know because if you had been any other chick we would have been on that bed fucking."

"Well we ain't gotta worry about that then."

"In all honesty no but I will flirt and throw a lil sexual innuendo out there ."

I laughed and we just kept talking about in and everything. We were oblivious to what was going on downstairs because we were so caught up in our own little world. I still didn't tell him what I used to do but maybe one day I will if he doesn't see me doing it first.

I looked down at my phone and realized that it was 2:00 in the morning.

"Shit. I didn't realize it was that late." I said looking at my phone.

"I know. I really enjoyed talking to you. You are a cool ass down to earth chick."

"You a cool ass dude." I stood up from the love seat and stretched. Que got up as well. It was an awkward moment of silence and then Que asked me what I had been expecting from the jump.

"So do I get that number or nah?"

"Oh you slick askin' huh?"

"Man quit playin' girl cause you know you want me to have them digits."

I called out my number and he called my phone locking my number in his.

I locked him in as *JaThatNigga*.

We made our way to the door but right before he opened it he leaned and gave me an innocent kiss on the cheek and a brief hug. As soon as we got to the bottom of the stairs Giselle came up looking at me like she had sucked ten lemons. This bitch was pathetic. She was sniffin' his dick like a dog sniffin' for his bone.

"I'll see you around Ja." I said while rubbing his muscled arm.

"Aight shawty." Was his reply.

I chuckled because I knew that ole' girl was gone tear off in that ass. Just as I hit the corner Andie and Sharee were there waiting for me with curious looks. I ignored them and made my way out the front door. I knew they were going to follow me.

"So umm Exotic you act like you ain't got nothing to tell us." Sharee said.

"No what would I have to tell y'all?"

"Oh so it's like that now. We keepin' secrets?"

"Nah bitches this grown folks business."

With that I left them staring after me with their mouths wide open. I know they are like what the hell but sometimes you gotta let they mind wonder. Now kick back on that shit.....