Dance 101...Meet and Greet...What Next

Exotic

It has been a few days since the kiss that Ja and I had. I have to admit that it has me a little bit off. I wasn't expecting that. We are going to have to set some kind of boundaries because things are going in the wrong direction. For Ja maybe not but for me it is.

I was in the midst of stretching when Sharee came in looking at me all crazy. She was cheesing hard as hell and I knew then that it was something.

"What the hell up with you Sharee? Why you standing over me smiling like an idiot?"

"Umm you got a visitor."

"Who the hell is it? I asked getting mildly irritated.

"It's me ma."

I turned immediately when I heard that deep baritone. When I did I was greeted with Marcell's handsome face.

"What are you doing here? And how did you know that I was going to be here?" I said as I continued stretching.

I could see him out the corner of my eye watching as I did a series of stretches. He was biting on his lip as he sized my body up. I had on some black and white striped leggins and a black half shirt with a red racer back sports bra underneath. My hair was wild and wavy which gave me sexy look.

"I have my ways ma'. Just know that." He said smiling.

Andie came around the corner being loud for no damn reason. Sometimes I wonder about that girl.

"Mmm...Who is this fine caramel toppin?" She said lookikng him up and down.

"Andie quit being so dramatic. You know who this is."

"Oh yeah you the one that had my hom-" I cut her ass off with a hard pinch to her arm because she was about to say too damn much.

"Oww Exotic. What the hell yo ass pinch me fa?" She said muggin' me and rubbin' her arm.

"I did that shit because you were about to run the fuck out, that's why."

I looked up and the girls were walking in. They ranged from the age 18-23. I just hope that they were ready because as an instructor I took dance seriously. I looked back at Marcell and he was just staring at me. I just shook my head.

"Marcell I'm about to start class you are more than welcome to stay."

"I think I will. I wanna see how you move that ass." He said biting on his lip.

I walked to the front of the class as he leaned up against the wall.

"Okay ladies. I'm Exotic and I will be working with you guys in preparation for upcoming videos and shows. I take dance seriously because it is my passion and I push hard because I wanna see you make it in this industry." I took a pause and looked at each of the girls to see if ther were with me.

"We will do warm-ups everytime we meet. There will be no exceptions. The warm-up will consist of leg, arm and back stretches. I don't wanna see no stiff movement at all."

We started our warm-ups and we did those for about fifteen minutes.

"Now every routine that we do I am going to do it twice. I will do that so you can see and then we will do it together. The third time you guys will do without me. I'm going to walk around and watch you guys to see if you got it."

I started the sound system and scanned it unitl I came across Sex You, By Bando Jonez.

All the rain keeps falling and these hoes keep calling