Hurricane Exotic

Exotic

It had been three days since that crazy note and text message. I had been busy in the dance studio and Ja was hard at work in the studio working on his album. Two bosses making shit happen. Today is Friday and Ja wants to go to club together. Of course the rest of the crew will be there and I hope to have fun and enjoy myself.

I sat looking around my room. I was actually bored because I didn't have to teach any classes this afternoon. I flopped back on my bed and decided I would take a nap. Ten minutes into my nap my door bell rang. Now who in the hell is this? I thought as I got up. I walked downstairs swinging the door open expecting to see someone but instead it was wrapped box on my doorstep. At first I thought it was a gift from Ja trying to surprise me or to say thank you for the other night. When I opened the box I screamed because what was in that box was disgusting as hell.

Inside was a dead rat with the guts cut out with a note attached. The note read the following:

You are such a beautiful girl. I would hate to see you left found like the lil gift that I left you. Word to the wise you need to realize when something is not yours and it belongs to someone else.

I grinded my teeth because I felt myself getting hot and ready to destroy some shit. I had to laugh to myself if whoever is doing this think I am gonna run scared. They most don't know about Hurricane Exotic. I just smirked and threw the box in my trash bin.

I walked back upstairs and laid in the bed staring at the ceiling. I was thinking all kinds of evil thoughts. The first person that came to mind was Sharla's oscar mayer ass. If she is behind this she gon' get caught up in a bad situation. I rolled over and decided to take a nap to be in a better mind frame for tonight.

Skye

I am waiting on Sharla's dumb ass to call me to find out if she did what I asked her to do. After I found out how bad Exotic beat my cousin's ass I decided I would easily convince her to do my dirty work. She really didn't have a choice because I was holding a secret over her head that if Giselle knew, would result in a deadly situation. Then Amiyah been on some other stuff lately. Something not adding up with her but she is the least of my problems right now.

I have a small secret of my own but just as soon as everything falls into place I can reveal the secret and I know for a fact it will do the damage that I need it to do. I have two home girls that are always watching what goes on with Exotic and Que, so wherever she goes they are sure to be there. My time is coming soon and I can't wait.

After a long wait Sharla finally called me I picked up on the first ring.

"Did you get it done like I asked?" Sharla rushed out.

"Yes Skye. I really don't want to be involved in this because you don't know Exotic, she is crazy as hell!"

"That she maybe Sharla but I am crazier and you don't have say in the matter about being involved. You will do whatever I ask of you. Now I will be back in touch soon." I said hanging up.

Hopefully my little gift will scare her ass enough to the point she puts distant between her and Que.

Sharla

I have done some file shit in my life and it is all catching up with me. Karma is a bitch. If the walls could talk the things they would say about me. In actuality I don't hate my cousin. I am jealous of her because she has always gotten praised for being such a good girl. I got sick of hearing it and I hate hearing it now. I'm pretty sure Andie and Sharee don't know what I did to Exotic when I went to visit the family in Miami a year before her mom got killed. I hate to even think about what I did and how it resulted in a senseless death. Then the situation with Giselle is a major problem. Damn I'm gon' burn in hell and whateva' comes my way I deserve...