Private Dancer

Exotic

I was sitting indian style on Andie's sofa. I was deep in thought because I was thinking about what Ja asked me to do. I mean I love to dance and what's ironic about  this is that the day of my grand opening I told him that I would be his private dancer. I guess I do owe it to him but damn if I ain't feeling some type of way right now.

"Exotic where  ya head at girl?" Andie asked.

"Shit Andie I'm thinking about what Ja wants me to do. I mean it really shouldn't bother me like this but it does." I said flopping back on the sofa.

"Damn girl it really ain't that serious. Don't forget we know about the private dance room you had built. Really Exotic you might as well because you got the pole in there and everything." Sharee said laughin hard as hell. I rose up and threw a pillow at her.

"I might as well just suck this shit up and put on my big girl panties on and just do the damn thing."

"Yeah you might as well. Have that nigga with his mouth wide open. Shit just cause you a virgin don't mean you can't get a lil freaky with his ass." Andie said.

"I got the perfect outfit and everything. You know what I think I'm gone set everything up and that shit gone go down tonight. I'm gone make this a night he won't forget." I said with a devious smirk.

"Oh shit Exotic gone have Ja makin it rain in that bitch." Sharee said while giving Andie a hi-five.

I looked at my gold MK watch and it was 8 pm. The day had gone by so fast. I needed to get up and head home to make sure I had everything that I needed. Tonight I was gone let the music take control of my mind and body. I could feel my adrenaline rushing already.

"Aye y'all I'm about to bounce. I got shit to do to get ready in the next couple hours." I said grabbing my things.

"Aight don't hurt him too bad girl." Andie said walking me to the door. I yelled back in the house telling Sharee bye and I was out.

I jumped in my Charger and headed home. When I pulled into the driveway it was 8:20 pm. Before gettin out of the car I sent Ja a text.

*ExoticDancer: Hey sexy. You have a meeting with your private dancer at 10 pm sharp. Go to the dance studio and when you arrive enter the door labled private, but enter at your own risk. Don't be late!

*JaThatNigga: Shit say no more!

I got out the car and walked in the house. I dropped everything on the counter and ran upstairs to jump in the shower. I started stripping out of my clothes along the way. I put my shower cap on and then got in the shower washing my body thoroughly. Once that was done I put on some Heat Rush lotion. It had a shimmering glow to it which was the effect that I needed. I grabbed my black laced thongs and a matching push-up bra. I changed my belly ring to something sparkly. I put my diamond heart pendant on to match my belly ring. I sprayed a lil Heat Rush Perfume and then went to very top of my closet and got my outfit for tonight.

I had this black sheer and shimmery tie-up half shirt with the short booty shorts to match. The only difference were that they were not see through but they were shimmery. I had got my toes and nails done earlier that day. My toes and nails were a fire truck red. I had everything on and now I was working with my hair. It was wavy so I just finger combed through it and fluffed it out. I looked at myself in the mirror and loved the sexy vixen I had created. I browsed through my shoe collection and I decided on my prada strappy 5' red pumps that strapped around the ankle. I put on my shimmery red mac gloss and a lil mascara. This completed my look. The clock on my nightstand read 9:25 pm. I grabbed all my MK tote and phone headed out the door.