Unusual Situationships Part 2

Jacquees

I was layin' my head in Exotic's lap while she played in my dreads. I should have known that they were going to say something about it. In the last week we have gotten close. I mean we can talk about everything and I do mean everything. She listens and gives me advice about these ho's out here. I pretty much do the same. I am aware that Exotic is beautiful and sexy as hell. I mean a nigga ain't blind. I can tell that she the committed relationship type. Right now I am not that nigga and I am not going to put her in that category. I actually like how things are going thus far. My phone started buzzing in my pocket and I pulled it out to see a text from one of my other ho's named Nyla. She understood what fucking only meant. She didn't try to marry a nigga or make me be in something I wasn't eva' gonna do. If I did it definitely wouldn't be these simple minded ho's.

Na$tyNyla: Wassup sexy? I need a refill.....

Que: Bet. I will hit you up tonight shawty.

Na$tyNyla: No need to hit me up. Just come through. The door will be open and I will be ready fa' ya.

Que: Say no more.

I looked up at Exotic as she shook her head at me. I already knew she had figured out that was one of my ho's.

"Aye why you shaking yo head like that?"

"Cause I know what your nasty ass it about to get into that's why."

"What if I told you I wasn't tho?"

"Nigga do I look like Bozo the fuckin' clown to you?"

"Aight Exotic, Damn. I'm going to give the girl what she want."

I didn't say anything and just kept playing in his dreads. He couldn't stand when I would get quiet and not say too much about what he was doing with each girl  that he had on his team. He is young and fine as hell, so he can do what he wants hands down.

"Exotic I know you not mad at me. I mean it ain't like you don't know what I do. I told you I don't do relationships every since high school. I don't play with these girls heads or their hearts. They know the deal."

I got down close to his face as if I was going to kiss him and said, "are you sure about that. I mean Giselle seems to think that you are her man. And it makes me wonder why she dislikes me so when she knows that you are messing around with other girls."

"That's simple Exotic. She knows that you are a good girl and you ain't no ho. Then look at you. Yeah you my homegirl and all but you fine as hell and yo body on a thousand."

"Why you all in my face like you about to kiss a nigga anyway. I mean you can if you want to. You the only girl I will let kiss me."

"Nigga you crazy. I don't know where your lips been and besides I don't want to kiss you anyway."

"Girl you kn-"

"Aye man what the fuck y'all got going on over there. Issa asked cutting me off.

"I know that shit right." Came Andie's reply.

"Why y'all over here in our business?. Don't you got your own business over there?" Que asked.

"If it didn't look like y'all was about to kiss each other they wouldn't have asked. Sharee said while looking at us skeptically.

I whispered something in Que's ear and he instantly started smiling. Since these niggas all in our business knowing shit wasn't going on, we decided to play with they nosey asses. Que rose his head up from my lap so that he could sit on the couch. Once he got comfortable he scooped me up and place me in his lap. I wanted so badly to bust out laughing cause I already knew that they were all up in to what we were doing. I could hear them whispering like we wasn't even there. I leaned in as if I was about to kiss Que on his neck but I was really whispering in his ear.