Dance Machine Part 2

Jacquees

What the fuck just happened? I couldn't believe that Exotic could dance like that. She actually had a nigga feeling some type of way. I was in a trance just looking at her as she walked back over to her girls like she didn't just freak my ass on the dance floor. I adjusted my hat on my head trying to get myself back under control because my mind was going in the wrong direction.

"Damn Que Exotic freaked yo ass for real." Issa said bringing me out of my daze.

"Yeah her lil ass did something. She got my mind fucked up with that shit too!"

"Shit she got my mind fucked up too. And why the hell she couldn't throw that ass on me like that?" Tevin said.

Issa and I looked at Tevin like nigga really.

"What the fuck y'all looking at me like that fa'. I am just saying. Shit Exotic lil ass sexy as fuck. And Que I'm surprised you ain't jumped on that yet."

"Tev it ain't even like that. I mean she fine as hell but that's just my home girl."

Issa and Tevin just looked at me like they didn't believe me but shit I didn't care at the moment. My mind was on what just happened. I already know because of that shit, I'm gone have to hear Giselle's loud ass mouth. She act like I'm her man. Damn I'm only fucking her. I was on my way across the floor to talk to Exotic when Sharla of all people stopped me in my tracks.

"Que you know I saw that shit that Exotic skank ass just pulled and I saw that you didn't tell her to step off either. With that being said, I think that I am gone have to tell Giselle about this". She said flipping her hair over shoulder dramatically.

"Sharla why the fuck you worried about what goes on with me? Better yet Giselle ain't my girl she just a fuck buddy. Matter fact why the hell am I explaining shit to yo ass. Go find a dick to hop on or a pussy to lick." I said walking off making my way to Exotic.

Exotic and her girls were standing off to the side close to the DJ booth just talking and sipping on some drinks. Exotic happened to look up and we made eye contact. Sharee and Andie looked up because they noticed that Exotic was looking at something. When they saw what she was looking at they started smiling.

"What up Exotic?"

"What up Ja?"

He bit his lip just staring at me like he had something on his mind. In which I knew that he did because of what just happened.

"Is there something on your mind Ja? I mean you look like you want to say something."

"What the hell was that back there? I didn't know yo lil ass could move like that. You had my mind going in another direction for a minute." He said while stepping closer into my personal space.

I folded my arms across my chest and took a step closer causing us to almost be nose to nose, although he was a lil taller than my 5'1 frame.

"Ja I believe what just happened really shouldn't have to be explained, but to make you happy, it was me dancing letting you know that's what I do and how I do."

"Well Damn I like what you do and how you do it too."

"Hmm is that right? Well the way Sharla ass watching me she gone make sure she tell Gorrilla-Godzilla..whateva' the hell that girl name is...Oh wait it's Giselle right?" I said laughing. I know I shouldn't have said that but that girl was so damn annoying and truth be told she was actually pretty but dumb on a hundred.

"Exotic you know yo ass ain't right."

"Damn just when I thought I wasn't wrong either." I said sarcastically.

"I gotta give it you tho', you can dance yo ass off. You mad talented. It makes me wonder why you were trying to keep it a secret."

"Look Ja that is another story for another day, time and place."

"Well Exotic how bout you pick another day, time and place so that I can find out what's really good. And don't think I forgot about how you shut me out two weeks ago."

I smiled sheepishly and twirled my hair around my finger looking at him with puppy dog eyes. I poked my lip out and rubbed his cheek.

"Ja I'm sorry. I promise I will tell you." I said in a baby voice.

He started laughing at my antics and just shook his head at me.

"What you got going on tomorrow?" He asked.

I tapped my chin and looked back at Sharee and Andie actually forgetting that they were there.

"Aye what we got going on tomorrow?" I asked them.

"Nothing. Why what's up?" Andie asked.

"Yeah Exotic, what's up? Sharee had to add on.

"What's up is I am going to kick it with my homie tomorrow. We gotta talk about some things, and before one of y'all get the wrong damn idea, it is nothing like that."

"Shit I didn't know cause the way you just freaked Que ass out there, hell I thought y'all was gone try to get it in." Andie dumb ass had to say.

"Well unlike you and Issa, there will be no sex organs connecting in any form or fashion." I said.

"Fuck you Exotic!"

Sharee, Ja and I started laughing. I then turned my attention back to Ja and he was just staring at me once again. He did that shit at the kick back. I guess I am gone just have to deal with it.

"As you can see I am free so you can come over so that we can talk. I will tell you everything you want to know."

"Aight bet."

He gave me a hug and a friendly kiss on the cheek and walked back over to his boys. I watched him walking back over admiring the way his dreads hung in the middle of his back. He knew his ass was fine and because of that I knew that I was gone have to deal with simple bitches because they were going to think we were fucking.

"Damn Exotic, you eye raping Que. The way I see it you ain't gone be a virgin for long." Sharee said.

I looked at her and rolled my eyes. If she or Andie thought I was gone give him this pussy, they had another thought coming. Ja ass was not about to get this. He had enough girls to give him what he wanted.

"Man y'all tripping ain't shit going on in that department no matter how fine he is. He just my homie and the sooner you realize that then the better things will be."

"Mmm..ok we here ya girl, but trust it ain't gone be easy looking at all that chocolate and not want to take a bite if you know what I mean. Andie said.

I just shook my head and looked up to where Issa, Tevin and Ja were standing. When I did it was as if he could feel my eyes on him because he looked right at me and smiled. I smiled back and looked away. I gotta remind myself that he is just my home boy...nothing more nothing less......