What The Hell Did You Do....

Jacquees

I heard all this commotion and I looked around. I saw Exotic walking back over to me and she looked like she was fine, but I could tell that something was off. The closer she got I could tell that she was pissed off about something. When she got back to me she sat down and grabbed her glass throwing the drink back.

"Aye Exotic you good? Issa asked.

"Yeah I'm good." She said as she placed the glass back on the table.

I saw how Andie and Sharee were looking at each other and I knew that it was something.

"Exotic baby you sure you are okay?" I asked while rubbing her back.

"Are you fucking hard of hearing? I said I was okay damn!" She threw her hands up in frustration. She got up and walked towards the exit.

I got up to go after her but Andie stopped me.

"Nah Que we better go find out what the deal is." Andie said looking at Sharee.

They walked out and I sat there looking dumbfounded.

"Que man what the hell is up with Exotic?" Twan asked.

"Man bruh if I knew I would tell you, but I can't. I feel like something went down in that bathroom because she was gone for a lil minute."

"Damn shit has been crazy every since she beat Giselle ass." Issa said sipping his drink.

"Fuck yeah and today someone left a dead rat in a box with the guts cut out on her doorstep."

"Are you serious? I mean Exotic is not the one to play with." Twan said.

I just nodded in agreement and hoped that everything was alright. I happened to look up and I saw two bouncers bringing two girls from the direction of the bathroom. They looked pretty messed up and the were joined together by their hair. Issa and Twan looked at each. Then they looked at me. They must have been thinking the same thing that I was thinking.

The more I sat there the more I realized that this is something that Exotic would do, but I just wanted to know why. I know it had to be a reason for her to strike again. I kinda felt bad for the two girls. They were wet and their hair was matted. One girl was holding her nose and the other was holding her mouth.

"Bruh what the hell happened in that bathroom?" Issa said in amazement.

"It look like Hurricane Exotic breezed through." I said as I adjusted my hat on my head.

I leaned back on the sofa and was gon' wait to see if Exotic tells me what the hell happened and why did it even happen. She is really starting to scare me now because she be on that evil shit. I'm just gon' wait til she talk to her girls and later on I will definitely find out what the deal is.

Exotic

Andie and Sharee just stared at me with folded arms. I looked back at them not saying a word. I was actually mad as hell for the simple fact bitches wanted to try me. Every since Ja paid me some attention and we have started dating, these bitches are out for my blood. I mean they not liking me over some damn dick in which you can get anywhere. The fuck bitch please.

"Exotic what the hell happened? What did you do in that bathroom besides use it?" Andie asked.

"What the fuck I had to do. I ain't about let no bitch disrepect or come at me sideways."

"Okay so who came at you?" Sharee asked.

"These two kangaroo bitches. I was in the stall and they were talking about me. When I came out the stall they looked like they had seen a ghost. One jumped and so did the other. That caused me to jump and let them know I wasn't one to fuck with." I paused and looked around shaking my head.

"I just wish people would leave me alone. I mean I got all these females coming after me all because of Ja. Hell don't be mad at me because he chose me." I said throwing my hands up in frustration.

Andie was about to say something but the two girls that I had the altercation with were brought out. Sharee and Andie looked at the girls. They then turned to me in disbelief.

"What the hell did you do?" Andie asked?

"Oh my goodness Exotic you really do need this anger management or else you are going to end up seriously hurting somebody." Sharee said.

"Look can we drop this shit. Matter fact go get Ja because I am ready to go."

Sharee and Andie didn't waste no time in getting him. He came out looking at me with concern and then he shook his head grabbing my hand. We said brief goodbyes and parted ways.

We were in the car on the way to Ja's house and it was a silent car ride. We finally pulled up at his house. He grabbed my bag from the back and we headed into the house. When we got inside I headed straight for the stairs to his room. I knew that he had questions but I really didn't feel like talking about what happened and why it happened.

I kicked my shoes off and I tried to ignore Ja as he leaned up against the dresser with his arms folded. He watched me intently not saying a word. I got tired of him staring so I turned and looked at him.

"Ja what the hell is it? I know you have something on your mind." I said beyond irritated.

He move from the dresser and stood in front me with his legs braced apart and his arms were still folded. He just kept looking at me and watching me without saying anything. This shit was so fucking annoying.

"Exotic all I wanna know is, What the hell did you do?.....