Break Down...

Jacquees

I'm standing in front of Exotic waiting on an explanation. I know damn well she don't think that this is a joke. She really needs to learn how to control her fucking anger before her ass gets locked up. I know people keep coming at her true enough, but what she fails to realize is they wanna see her locked up.

"Exotic I'm gon' ask yo ass one more time. What the hell did you do and don't give me no bullshit." I said narrowing my eyes at her.

She looked at me with her fist balled at her sides. I could see as well as feel the anger radiating off her body. She looked like she wanted to explode.

"You wanna know what I did? I beat two bitches ass. Now are you happy?" She said moving around me to go in the bathroom.

I was right behind her. I stood in the door way and watched as she remove her dress and stood before me in her red lace bra and panties. I took a moment to scan her body and I couldn't help but think, How can someone as beautiful as she is be so damn mean and crazy?

"No Exotic, I won't be happy until you tell me why you did what you did." I said turning her around and pushing her up against the counter trapping her there.

I leaned over and braced my hands on either side of her hips on the counter. I looked her dead in her eyes and I could see so much hurt and pain. Then I could see all the animosity that she was harboring.

I sighed and bent my head down. I stood to my full height and pushed her thighs apart, stepping in-between them.

"Ja I was minding my business and these two girls were in there talking about me, but that is not why I attacked them. I attacked them because they swung out at me. That's why I did what I did." She said looking down as I saw tears fall from her eyes.

I haven't seen her cry since that day she stormed out after she beat Giselle up. I know she has some deep rooted issues in regards to the senseless killing of her mother, but I feel it is something else that she is blocking out.

"Exotic baby don't cry. I know all this shit is getting the best of you, but you gotta be strong. You got so much going for you." I said reaching up wiping the tears from her cheeks.

"Ja I am so sorry that I am the way I am, but this is how I deal with things. I know it is not good, but it's the best defense mechanism that I have." She said shrugging her shoulders.

I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. She wrapped her arms around my neck and rested her head on my shoulder as I sat on the bed with her in my lap. I rocked her as she cried silent tears and my heart truly ached for her. I wish I could take all the bad away in her life and even take away the pain, but she needs to open up and talk about those underlying issues.

"Exotic let's get ready for bed, so I can hold you."

She got up and stood on her feet and I stripped out of my clothes down to my boxers. We got in the bed and I wrapped my arms tightly around her waist. She had her head laid on my chest and I knew she was crying because of the way her body was shaking. I held her tighter as she wrapped her arms tighter around me.

My phone rung and I slightly move so that I could answer it. I looked at the screen and it was Andie. I knew that they were worried about her, just as I was.

I picked it up after the third ring.

"Wassup Andie?"

"How is she Que?" Andie asked.

"Not good Andie. Not good at all."

I could hear Andie sigh into the phone. This situation with Exotic was taking a toll on everybody, but I just wish that people would leave her alone because she is bound to hurt someone worse than she did Giselle. I know this all stems to me, but it is childish and petty.

"Que take care of her and I will check on her tomorrow."

"Aight Andie." I said ending the call.

I laid my phone back on the nightstand and brought Exotic even closer to me. I looked down and she was finally asleep. In the last few weeks she hasn't been in the dance studio much. I feel like she is going back to that dark place she was in when we first met. I really hope that these anger management classes help.

I looked down at her and kissed her head. I turned off the lamp on the nightstand and shut my eyes in hopes that I would get some sleep.

*********

I woke up to the sun shining brightly in my room. I looked down in my arms and for once she looked so peaceful. She stirred in my arms and her eyes fluttered opened and she looked at me with a bright smile on her face. I smiled back.

"How are you feeling?" I asked as I caressed her cheek.

"I feel great because I have you by my side." She said rubbing my chest. I rolled her over on her back and positioned myself in-between her thighs.

I know that she can feel my hard dick pressing in her center by the way she smiled at me.

She brought my head down for a kiss and the kiss almost took my breath away. I moved from her lips to her neck. I could hear her moan deep in her throat. I knew that she was wet and ready. I was just about to slide her panties off when her phone rung.

"You betta be glad that phone rung because I was about to tear that ass up." I said rolling off her to give her the phone.

She smiled and answered the phone.

I was teasing her as she was trying to talk on the phone.

"Is this Exotic Chambers?" The voice on the phone said.

"Yes and who am I speaking with?" She said as she pushed my head away from in-between her thighs.

"This is Det. Knight and I am sorry to inform you this, but someone vandalized Unique Dance Studio. You need to get down here right away." Det. Knight said.

I looked up at Exotic and instantly I knew something was seriously wrong because tears sprang from her eyes and I saw anger rise up in her instantly.

"Exotic baby what's wrong?" I asked in an alarmed voice.

"Ja some...somebody vandalized the dance studio." She said still holding the phone as tears streamed down her beautiful face.

Damn just when I thought things were going to be okay this shit happens. No wonder she is the way she is because bad shit keeps happening to her..... Here comes the break down.....