Shady Dealings

Giselle

I am beyond pissed. I can not believe that Que is over that bitch house. This shit is only getting worse and worse. I thought by bringing Marcell in the picture it would make Exotic fall all over him. The way its looking she is falling all over Que. Marcell and I go way back. We were so close all during middle school and the first year of highschool until he moved to Virginia. At one point I thought that we would actually end up together because he was actually my first. I don't know what I am gone tell my cousin about how this shit is going so wrong. I really wish I hadn't agreed to do this favor for her. I put myself on the line and now I'm all fucked up and Exotic has fucked everything up more. Some way and some how she has to go.

"Giselle are you going to sit here all night staring off into space?" Marcell said as he massaged my feet.

"I'm just angry that he is over there. I had a feeling that he was because he has been ignoring my calls and text."

"What's the real reason you are chasing after him like this Giselle? I mean this is me you talkin' to."

I sighed looking over at Marcell. He was so fine but unfortunately I didn't see him in that way. Maybe if I hadn't come across Que things would be different.

"Marcell I promised that I would stay low key as to what's really going on. Just know that this can get messy and I feel like it already has."

"Giselle I don't mind helping you but you know this shit is hard knowing how I feel about you. Now Exotic is fine as hell, but I don't want her like that. I'm just playing a role."

I just looked at Marcell because I always knew how he felt about me but back then he had too many ho's. Now that he is more settled he would be the perfect catch but I'm too wrapped up in Que and really I shouldn't be.

I removed my feet from his lap running my hands through my curly mane. I was so irritated and pissed to the point I wanted to hurt somebody. I don't like rejection and that is exactly what Que has been doing since Exotic brought her ass here.

"Marcell do you think that they had sex?" I asked point blank.

I watched how his facial expression changed and he ran his hands across his head nervously. I knew that he was keeping something from me by the way he was acting.

"Marcell what are you not telling me?" I said raising a brow.

"I really don't want to get into this. I know how devious you are. Then I know if I tell you what it seemed like  you gone call up Sharla. I know how she is and she gone be on that bullshit. Hell I'm still trying to figure out she found out where Exotic lived."

"Marcell I really need to know."

"Giselle when I got there Exotic opened the door in a silk robe and he came downstairs in some shorts and no shirt. That don't mean they were doing anything but it was obvious that something went on or was about to go on."

"Dammit! I knew this shit was gone happen. Now I gotta explain this shit!" I yelled out.

"Explain what to who and why Giselle? You not making no damn sense. What the fuck is really going on?"

I was silent because I knew that he was getting angry because I was putting him the middle of shit that he shouldn't have to be involved in. Even still with him being here things are not going right. Exotic is supposed to be liking Marcell, but Que keeps getting in the way being all protective and possessive.

"Marcell I think I got a plan that will work. If it goes according to how I want it then Exotic will have no choice but to come running to you. I need to call Sharla and let her know." I said smiling deviously.

Since I haven't hadn't no dick from Que in a minute I might as well take advantage of Marcell because he is fine and at least he will eat my pussy. I moved on the sofa so that I could straddle him. He was laid back in his basketball shorts and white tank. I had on a short night shirt and only a thong. I stared at his chocolate brown eyes with my gray ones. I started grinding on him and I felt him get hard beneath me.

"I want you right now Marcell." I said seductively in his ear.

"You sure you want this dick? I don't think you ready for me ma."

I was not in the mood for games and bullshittin. I rose up removing my thong and shirt. I then moved so that I could slide his shorts and boxers off. When I did his dick was hard and ready for me. I got back on top of him sliding down on his thick pole. He wasn't Que but he would have to do for now. I knew that if I threw the pussy on him I could get him to do whateva' I wanted.

Unknown

I sat in my room just thinking about the time when I would make my return. I have been staying in touch with Amiyah to find out what Giselle has been up to. From what I have heard she been fucking up big time. She done up and caught feelings for a nigga that ain't hers and never will be hers. Everything will fall into place because from what Amiyah told me Sharla is messy and she is down for any type of drama. What makes this even better is Exotic is her cousin, but she don't even like her. I had to laugh to myself because it is definitely some shady dealings on the horizon.

Hey guys! I just wanted to give you a quick update so that it can marinate for the next few days. I will be out of town for the fourth and will return next week. I hope that everyone has a happy and safe 4th of July!