Let's Talk Part 2

Jacquees

The words that just came out of Exotic's mouth has me like whoa. All I can think is, is she for real? I mean you don't find too many virgins nowadays, but shit she is. I knew that she was waiting on me to say something but this the second day she has shocked me with something. I finally came out of my moment when she slid out of my lap. At that moment I thought that was a good idea.

"Ja are you gonna say somethin' or are you just gone sit there and look crazy?"

"Damn Exotic yo ass keep shocking me with shit. I think this shocked the hell out me more than finding out you could dance."

"Why the hell is that so surprising? I mean not every woman in America is opening their legs like the seven-eleven. I just happened to be one of those women."

"Exotic don't get me wrong, it is a real good thing. Its...its just...nevamind."

"Oh hell nawl nigga. Its just what?" I said arching my brow waiting for what I knew he was gone say.

He leaned back into the sofa looking up at the ceiling then turning looking at me.

"Exotic don't take what I'm bout to say the wrong way, but just hear a nigga out."

I folded my arms across my chest cause I could see Que was about to go off a cliff and as soon as he did I was gone leave his ass hanging.

"The way you move your body makes a nigga think otherwise. The first thing a man would think is damn she good in bed and she can ride a dick."

I got up with a loud huff walking upstairs. I was mad as hell because I knew he was gone say some dumb shit like that.

"Exotic! Exotic!" Ja yelled from his spot on the sofa.

He got up and followed me inside my room. I flopped down on my bed and he just stood in the doorway looking at me like I was crazy.

I acted as if he wasn't standing there. I grabbed the remote turning on the tv. He walked further into my room and sat on the foot of the bed pulling my legs in his lap. I didn't give him the opportunity to get them all the way in his lap before pulling them back.

"Exotic you gone stay mad at me the whole time I'm over here? Shit you asked and I told you. You can't be mad at me for that."

"Ja you know you are so right. I just thought you of all people wouldn't have come out yo mouth with that. I hear that shit all the damn time. I mean what the fuck does the way I dance have to do with anything. Its just dancing damn."

"Okay Exotic I'm sorry, but I gotta ask why are you tho. I mean I know you have had niggas that wanted to."

"Yeah, but I didn't want to go that route. I want a man to see how special I really am without getting the pussy."

"Hold let's pause for a minute. Did you just say the P word?"

"Yeah And?"

Before I could catch my next breath Ja popped the shit out of my thigh.

"Oww! What the hell you do that shit fa'. I said while mugging him and rubbing my stinging thigh.

"You told me not to use that word, but yet yo ass steady using it."

"Oh I kind of forgot about that. New rule now we can."

He looked at me and shook his head.

"Anyway Exotic back to what we were talking about. If a man doesn't see how special you are then you know he isn't worth your time and he is definitely not worth you giving him your virginity."