Kick Back

Andie Atlanta GA

Tonight is the night that I am having the biggest spring kick back at my uncle's house. Hell really it is more like a mansion. Everybody is going to be here, but I can't wait to see my girl Exotic. It has really been rough for her because she watched her mom get gunned down. The sad part is the reason her mom was gunned down has caused Exotic to lose her passion for dancing. I really hate that because she is the baddest dancer that I know. Exotic is such a sweet girl and she is simply gorgeous. Its funny because when I first met her when I was living in Miami I was crushin' on her hard. I occasionally like to get my tongue wet if you know what I mean. People misjudge her because of her name and the way her body moves as being a ho' or freak, but believe it or not she is still a virgin at the age of 21. I just can't wait for tonight in hopes that Sharee and I can put some sunshine in Exotic's life.

Later that night

It was about 9 pm and cars were parked all around my uncles house. I mean there was barely anywhere to park, but somehow people were managing to find places to park. As I walked through, I saw my uncle Twan doing his thing. Did I mention my uncle was a big time DJ here in the Atl? He has been doing this since he was 18 and now he is 24. The girls love him but in all realness he is in love with my girl Sharee. Sharee is just playin' hard to get. I made my way to the kitchen where niggas are eating and drinking. I look over and see my nigga Jacquees in the far corner with the Giselle dumb ass. I really don't like that girl, but apparently Que does. Before I could make my way out of the kitchen after grabbin' a razz-berry-rita, I felt someone grab me from behind. I already knew who it was without even looking over my shoulder.

"Issa what do you want?"

"You but you be stuntin' on a nigga like me."

"Issa, you can't handle a bad bitch like me. I am too much of a woman compared to those thots  you are used to messin' with."

"If you give me a chance you will see that I can handle whateva' you dish out." He said while letting his money green eyes caress my body.

"We'll see baby boy." I said.

I walked off leaving Issa there staring of course at my round ass in my fitted leather high waist shorts. I saw Sharee across the room engaged in conversation with Exotic's stupid ass cousin. I hated Sharla's ass with a passion. She was always on that bullshit, her and her annoying clique. Me being who I am made my way right over to where they were.

"Sharee boo, wassup?"

I looked at Sharla and she looked like she wanted to choke the shit out of me, but she knew better.

"Hey boo!" She said hugging me.

"Do you know what time Exotic will be here?" Andie asked.

"Damn, Andie I don't know. All I know is she said she would be here before 11."

Andie looked down at her watch and noticed that it was 10:15.

"Why is she coming here?" Sharla said out of the blue.

"Sharla don't start no shit and it won't be no shit. Sharee said.

"You know that's our girl and that's your cousin."

"That bitch ain't no relation to me." Sharla said.

Andie swung around so fast not giving Sharla an opportunity to say anything else. All you heard was a loud pop. Andie smacked the dog shit out of her.

"I don't know who the fuck you think you are but next time you decide to speak stupid shit out of yo mouth, I will molly whap yo ass."

Apparently someone went and got Issa and Que because they came out there to get Andie to calm her ass down. Andie had the worst temper.