These Bitches Ain't.....Oh You Thought.....

Aunt Shanique

I have been on a mission these past few days and I know Exotic is wondering what the hell is going on. Sharee and Andie informed me of what went down a week ago and it has me ready to tear fire outta these bitches ass. I already knew that Sharla was a bitch a long time ago. Now I classify her as a weak bitch. I hate that I have to get in this mode, but I am tired of the bullshit, especially when it comes to my niece.

When Sharee and Andie told me what they did to Skye and Sharla I just shook my head, but at the same time I was smiling on the inside. Now Skye is about to meet me and I promise this lil girl ain't gon' like me, but at this point I really don't care. If you can act like you all grown like you running shit then you can take on what a fully grown woman can dish out.

Right now they think that Exotic is dead because that is the story that they were told by Andie and Sharee. We wanted them to feel some type of way. Now I already know that Sharla is hysterical, but shit she should have thought about all that before she let Giselle and Skye manipulate her. Now for this nigga Marcell, he got his coming sooner than think. That shit is gon' be signed sealed and delivered.

I was on my way to a lil spot where Sharee and Andie had left them with Big. The fire was finally put out but they were still tied up and gagged. They hadn't ate or anything. When they had to use the bathroom they had to handle their business right where they sat. That's the price you have to pay when you overstep your boundaries. I bet they don't feel big and bad now.

I pulled up to the small shack and got out the car looking around in my Gucci shades. I had my long black hair in a ponytail. I had on some black skinny jeans with a white tank. I topped it off with a pair of black and white J's. I know I am 39 but shit I ain't old and I am a trendy female. I gotta stay fly no matter what.

I walked up to the door and knocked with the code that I was told to use. About five seconds the door swung open and I walked in. I headed down the stairs where I knew they were. When I made it down there I stood with my arms folded across my chest with my legs braced apart. I narrowed my eyes at both of these ho's because that is exactly what they were.

I walked over to Skye and just looked at her as she looked at me in her weak state. I walked closer to her making sure I got into her personal space. I got eye level with her so that she could see I wasn't playing. I meant fucking business.

"Skye I'm gon' tell yo ignorant ass like this, If you ever attempt or if you even think about pulling the bullshit you did a week ago I promise you won't like the outcome. You a weak bitch that think she can throw her pussy and every nigga gon' catch it. Trust and believe a nigga don't want no pussy that has had the million man march in and out of it." I said patting her cheek.

"Now Exotic is gone but the sad part is even tho she gone Que still don't want yo ass. Exotic got his heart even though she is dead. What the hell you got?" I said smirking walking over to my low life niece Sharla.

She instantly started crying. Hell ain't no need of crying now.

"Sharla what the hell you crying for? I mean you knew what you were doing and didn't nobody put a gun to your head, so I don't understand why you allowed this to happen. You could have stopped this!"

I watched as the tears and the snot ran down her chocolate brown face.

"Sharla how the hell can you sleep with someones father and then you end up pregnant? I mean if that ain't now ho, then I don't know what a ho is. All your life because of my sister Tra'Neece you have been out there bad. You think the shit you did was cute or that it made you look good, but that made you look desperate and dumb as hell. Sharla I wouldn't trust your ass with my poodle." I said slapping her on her already bruised and swollen face. Something just goes all over me because she has done so much to Exotic over the years its a wonder Exotic ain't killed her ass.

Damn this shit is just beyond ridiculous, but if I found out anything else I don't like I'm not sure how I am gonna handle things, because just like Exotic, I have a very short fuse in which I don't ask questions. I end up tagging that ass.

"Damn y'all asses stank!" I said pinching my nose.

I walked to other side of the room as my phone rung. I looked at the screen and it was Andie.

"Hello." I said into the phone.

"Auntie we outside now you ready for me to bring them in?"

"Yeah come on." I said hanging up.

I turned and looked at these bitches because these bitches ain't ready for what's about to go down. I could hear heavy footsteps coming down the stairs and I couldn't wait to see the shocked expressions on their faces. First Andie came into view, then Sharee, Issa, Twan, Que and Exotic.

Exotic had on all black with a hoody and the hood was pulled down over head. Her outfit was intentionally baggy because we wanted them to wonder who this extra person was. Everyone lined up and stood against the wall facing them. I could see Big looking like oh hell, but hey it is what it is.

It was silent and all eyes were on the unidentified person with the hoody. Skye and Sharla were looking hard as hell at Exotic not yet knowing it was her. I nodded indicating it was time to let them know that Exotic wasn't dead, but the new Exotic had just been ressurrected.

Exotic

I was feeling good and I was relaxed. Thanks to Ja and his amazing tongue. I couldn't wait to see the priceless look on their dumb ass faces. It was now time to reveal my identity. I slowly eased the hood off and shook my hair out around my shoulders. I had my back turned to them as I turned around both Sharla and especially Skye looked like they had seen a ghost.

I looked over at Ja and he was smirking because this shit was just too real.

I stepped up looking at them as they looked at me with fear in their eyes. Skye on the other hand had anger in her eyes, but shit she will be okay.

"So you bitches thought I was dead huh? Shit ain't nothing dead but the old me. The new me has arrived on the scene and I definitely will murk anybody that gets in my way. Did y'all miss me tho? I think you did because both of y'all missed a much needed ass whoopin." I said narrowing my eyes at them.

All I know these bitches ain't ready for me and they thought Exotic was really dead....shit get real. They gon' really wish I was dead in a short while.....