It Ain't Over....I want you..

Exotic

I was zoned the fuck out. I was breathing hard and I could feel my face getting hot. I gripped the knife harder. Ja was trying his hardest to get me to put the knife down. I heard him but my mind was not processing anything but to fuck Marcell's bitch ass up.

"I don't understand why muthafucka's keep messing with me, but they gon' understand when I fuck they ass up." I said turning the knife in my hand.

"Ja I know you think I'm crazy, but I'm far from it. I just don't take no shit and I'm not about to fuckin' start." I said looking at Marcell as he started moving on the floor.

"Exotic I know you ain't crazy, but baby can you please put the knife down. I know you tired of muthafucka's messing with you." He tried taking steps closer to her.

"Ja I can't do that, not until I make his sorry ass feel pain for putting his damn hands on me." I said walking around Ja. Before I could get over to Marcell Ja grabbed me around the waist.

"Baby please don't do this!" He pleaded.

Ja won't let me go to him I will just throw this damn knife and I hope it lands right on his dick. In a swift move I raised my hand and threw the knife like it was a dart. Marcell was my target and I planned on making a bullseye.

I smiled in satisfaction as the knife landed a couple of inches from his dick in his upper thigh.

Marcell screamed out in pain and I could feel Ja tense up behind me.

"BITCH YOU CRAZY!" Marcell yelled.

"Oh I will show yo ass crazy." I said struggling to get out of Ja's grip.

"Calm yo ass down Exotic. You tryna' go to fuckin' jail for murder. You got too much going for you to end up in jail for committing murder. Trust baby he gon' get his." He said.

I started to calm down and my breathing returned to normal. Just then there was a loud knock on the door.

"Police! Open up!"

Ja didn't let me go to answer the door because he knew that if he had, I would have fucked Marcell up worse. We walked to the door with him behind me and his arms were wrapped tightly around my waist.

Ja open the door and the police came in. They started asking questions and I had to explain everything from the very beginning. They looked around and could tell that it had been a struggle by the way the living room was torn up. One of the officers called for an ambulance for Marcell's dumb ass.

I told Marcell that if he didn't exit he was not gon' exit the way that he entered. I bet him and his rag doll won't fuck wit me no more unless they wanna plan they fuckin' funeral. I finished filing the report and they questioned Ja by then the paramedics had arrived and was gearing Marcell up. When he was on the stretcher being rolled out he looked at me with a smirk and said,

"This ain't over."

"Aye excuse me Officer."

He turned and looked at me. "Yes."

"I want you to remember my name and get it etched in your brain because this slick nigga on the stretcher askin' fa' a death wish. With that being said don't be surprised if we meet again because if this chalupa lookin' muthafucka' comes my way again I will kill him." I said serious as a heart attack.

"Exotic!" I heard Ja yell behind me.

"What?" I yelled back.

"Yo ass is crazy for real. Imma sleep with one eye open." He said shaking his head.

"I know and that should let you know don't fuck up or fuck over me." I said closing and locking my door.

Hmph Marcell talking about this ain't over, well so be it then but if he wanna fuck with a loose cannon like me then I will blow his bitch ass up.

Jacquees

Damn Exotic lil ass ain't nothing to play wit. I don't know why the hell people wanna fuck with her when she bound to fuck they ass up. That shit actually turns me on. I like a no non-sense woman that ain't weak and can hold her own. Nobody can run over her and can't nobody fuck wit her.

I leaned up against the closed door as I watched her walking around cleaning the mess up. I know I need to be helping her but right now I just gotta sit back and watch her sexy ass. Damn what the fuck is wrong wit a nigga? She just don't know I want her ass like right fuckin' now. I was biting down on my lip and thinking about what I wanted to do to her. I want to fuck the shit outta her ass cause I know she got a lot of built up aggression and anger. I walked over to her and kneeled down.

"Exotic I got this. Go on up and take a shower or something." I said

She looked at me for a moment as if she was thinking it over. She rose up and made her way towards the stairs. I watched her walk away until I couldn't see her anymore. I finished straighten everything back up and then headed upstairs. I could hear the water running. I pulled my black tank off. I kicked off my J's and took off everything else. I pulled my wallet out grabbing the magnum.

Exotic was about to get that work put on her and didn't even know it. I took my dreads outta my ponytail letting them hang freely. I walked in the bathroom and watched her naked silhouette through the glass doors. I watched as she washed across her full and inviting breast. I looked down and I was already hard and ready. She reached up and apparently grabbed shampoo because she started washing her hair.

At that moment I decided to get in. I slowly slide the glass doors back and got in. I could tell she hadn't realized that I was in there yet. She was about to realize in a few seconds. I reached up and started washing her hair. She slowly let her hands fall to her sides.

"Mmmm. Ja that feels so good. You got that magic touch."

"I know and I got this magic dick too." I said nipping her shoulder with my teeth.

I let the water rinse the shampoo out and I spun her around so that she was facing me.

"Exotic I want you. You don't know how you turned me on. I like yo Boss mentality and attitude." I said as I teased her clit.

She was already wet and I didn't wanna waste another minute. I grabbed the condom from the edge of the tub ripping it open.  I slid it on never taking my eyes off Exotic.

I lifted her up and she automatically wrapped her legs around my waist. I placed her back against the shower stall as the water sprayed our naked bodies. I entered in one long hard thrust as my lips met hers in a rough demanding kiss.

I thrust in and out of her as she gripped my dreads. She threw her head back with her mouth slightly ajar as she moaned. She had her eyes closed and I watched as I took her to ecstacy. I held her up with one arm as I took my other hand grabbing hers. I placed her hand against the shower stall and interlocked our fingers.

"Aaaah.....ooohh...shit Ja!"

"I know baby." I replied steady stroking. I kissed her passionately as I tongues met and I gripped her hand tighter.

"Fuck Exotic!"

It wasn't long til I was cumming and she was too. That was hella good. I slowly let her down but apparently her legs were weak because she slid down. Damn a nigga put in work.

I helped her up and we washed our bodies getting out. I wrapped a towel around my waist and she wrapped one around her body.

It really was no point in putting on clothes because we were going to bed in a lil while. I walked over to the mirror and was about to put my hair back in a ponytail, but Exotic stopped me.

"No, Ja leave them down." She said.

I looked at her like why but when she opened her towel and let it fall I knew why.

"Ja I want you....

Damn I love this girl....no wait did I just say that?....