What's Really Going On

Exotic

I was on my side facing the sliding doors in Ja's room. He had is arm wrapped tightly around my waist as if I was going to go somehwere. I laid there deep in thought about the events that had taken place in the last 24 hours. I can't believe all this shit went down. Giselle wanted Ja that damn bad she went through the trouble of fucking up my car and she got fucked in the process. Then she disrespected me by calling my dead mother out of her name. Lord knows Ja was her guardian angel because on everything I was gon' kill her ass. I really didn't give zero fucks about going to jail. Damn I swear Ja's dick must be the new cocaine because it got ho's and bitches out here doing some wild shit for a hit. If a nigga don't want me shit I'm not about to chase his ass you can believe that shit.

Then Sharla with her abc-123 ass know damn well she was gon' catch my wrath. When it comes to her ignorant ass nothing surprises me, but I bet her ass was surprised when I hit her ass in the mouth for running it too damn much. Dumb bitches.

I tried moving so that I could get up but damn if I couldn't. Ja didn't intend for me to go anywhere. I thought that was kind of cute. I even tried moving his arm and he wouldn't budge.

"Exotic where you trying to go?" He said gripping my waist tighter. I could feel his morning hard-on and I knew I needed to get my ass out of this bed before I had to learn to walk all over again.

"Ja I just wanna go to bathroom." I said in a pout.

He released me and let me get out of bed. I walked in the bathroom turning on the light. I stood and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked a shitty mess. My eyes were still puffy and red. My hair looked wild and crazy. Shit I looked crazy. I grabbed my toothbrush that I had for when I stayed over at Ja's house so that I could brush my teeth. While brushing my teeth Ja came in and leaned inside the door way with his arms folded. He stared at me as I brushed my teeth and I was trying to ignore him but being who he is he had to be all extra.

He came up behind me while I was brushing my teeth and wrapped his arms around me. I looked at him through the mirror and he smiled at me. I just shook my head and kept brushing my teeth. As I leaned over to spit and rinse the toothpaste from my mouth, Ja lifted my t-shirt.

"Ja stop being so damn freaky. It's too early in the morning."

He completely ignored me and tilted me a little more over the sink. Is he serious right now?

"Exotic I wanna take you bent over just like this. I want you to feel me all up yo guts. I wanna hear you screaming my name until you can't take this dick no more." He said while running his hands up and down my curvy hips.

This nigga just caused a severe storm in-between my legs. My clit was jumping for attention and I was beyond wet. Hell I didn't know the forecast called for storms this morning, but shit when you fucking with a nigga like Ja, down pours always threaten to fall.

"Ja I know damn well you can't be serious right now." I said meeting his serious eyes in the mirror.

"Oh you must wanna find out. Exotic you must have forgot that I can show you better than I can tell you." He said wit a sly smirk on his face.

"Oh no not this morning. You will not need to show me anything. I believe yo freaky ass." I said sliding out of his hold.

I could hear him laughing as I walked back in the room. I sat in the middle of the bed leaned back on my hands with my legs crossed at my ankles. I turned on the tv flipping the channels. Ja came back out and sat on the side of the bed looking at me.

"What nigga?" I said swinging around looking at him.

"Oh I'm gon' show yo ass what." He said smiling at me.