Sweet Revenge Part 2

Andie

Shit just got real. I got a feeling Exotic is about to cause damage. I can't believe how stupid Giselle is for even coming at her like that. Hell I think I need to put 911 on speed dial because I can see this about to turn in Giselle having ICU visitation. I looked back at Exotic and she was staring out the window shaking her leg. I turned around looking at Sharee shaking my head. It was about to go down.

The car was filled with silence and so much adrenaline you could bottle it up. I knew we were getting closer as the automated voice on my gps indicated my next turn. I know that Giselle's ass whooping is long over due but for her sakes she better hope she not there.

About five minutes later we were pulling up at the small brick house. I saw three cars in the yard and I knew that today was the day that Giselle would possibly see her last. I was about to turn around and say something to Exotic but she had jumped out the car like a crazy and deranged person. Oh hell she gone kill her I thought.

"Sharee you might want to start looking up attorneys because I got a feeling Exotic gone be in need of one after she committs assault and battery with intent to kill." I said looking as Exotic banged on the door.

I looked up and I saw Que and Issa roll up like this was Tyson and Floyd fight. Everybody just stood back and watched to see what was gon' happen next.

Exotic

As I beat on the door like the police I was thinking how I was gon' beat her ass to the core. I was getting mad because I knew that this bitch was in here.

"OPEN THE FUCKIN' DOOR BITCH, OR ELSE I WILL KICK IT OFF ITS HINGES!" I yelled.

I could hear muffled voices and shuffling throughout the house. Finally Amiyah came to the door looking scared as hell. I shoved her out of the way and I saw my dumb ass cousin standing on the sidelines. I guess she thought she was gon' get a free pass.

I walked over to her and punched her dead in the mouth causing her to fall back against the wall. She slid down to the floor holding her mouth. I gripped her by her ten dollar weave and got all in her face.

"Sharla I don't know what the fuck you thought this was or who you thought I was but you got me fucked up. Now where yo bitch ass partner in crime." I said slangin' her head back against the wall.

She looked at me wide-eyed as blood poured from her mouth.

"Fine don't tell me I will search this bitch like I'm the police." I looked back at Amiyah and she looked like she wanted to run for the hills.

I walked up the stairs like I owned the place because I was not myself. My mind was on busting heads and I wanted Giselle's like I needed my next breath. I could hear Ja and them talking amongst each other. I heard Issa with his crazy ass say,

"Damn this like a movie. I shoulda' brought some popcorn to watch this shit."

I made it upstairs and there was one room that was calling my name. I walked over to the door and it was locked. Oh this bitch must don't know I will kick this shit down. Two seconds flat I took my Jordan clad foot and kicked the door in. When I did Giselle tried to leap across the bed towards the window.

"Oh ain't no need of runnin' bitch. You fucked when you decided to fuck up my car!"

I leaped over the bed like I was an olympic star. I yolked her ass back by her hair and rammed her face into the near by wall. When I saw her blood I got a rush. Apparently I had broken her noise because she gripped it, but that wasn't gon' stop me. She was gon' take this beat down today.

She tried to swing on me but I ducked and came back up taggin' her ass several times in the face. She fell limp on her knees as blood poured from her face. She looked up at me with her fucked up face and said the last thing I thought anyone in their right mind would say.

"You gon' be just like yo dead ass mama. That's why that nigga shot and killed her ho' ass."

I froze and after that I don't remember what happened. All I know is I yolked her ass up by her hair bashed her face in the dresser mirror twice until glass shattered everywhere. When she fell to the ground I just started stomping her repeatedly until I felt myself being lifted away from her.

"Baby let it go. She ain't worth you going to jail." I heard Ja say in my ear.

"The fuck you mean she ain't. This bitch has been bothering me all because of you. She fucked up my car and then had the nerve to disrespect my dead mother a few minutes ago." I said jerking out of Ja's arms.

"You know what fuck you and fuck this!" I spat walking out the house

"Exotic where the fuck you going?" Andie said yelling after me.

"Ja do something!" Sharee pleaded.

I kept walking without a destination. I was mentally tired and emotionally tired. At times like this I wish my mother was here. I needed her more than anything. Tears streamed down my face as I walked the distance. I hadn't dealt with the murder of my mother. I just blocked everything out. I hadn't even cried since the day I watched her get murdered. Giselle saying what she said triggered the heavy weights on my heart and mind.

Her words cut deeper than any blade could. She knew what she was doing and I know Sharla's ass was the one who told her that shit. If it hadn't been for Ja I was going to kill her. The shit she said to me I felt like she needed to open up her eyes in hell.

She better thank Ja for saving her ass because she was about to be a dead ass. I ended up at a wooded area and I walked the trail. I fell down on my knees looking up to the sky as tears of anger, hurt, heartbreak, and pain poured from my eyes. I don't know how long I stayed like that but after a while I got up and just walked on.

Everything was so perfect it seemed after my night with Ja and all at once the storm had to come and disrupt my peace. I know I need to head back because they are probably worried but right now I just need this moment alone to think about things and to grieve. Why can't I be happy? Why does the bad shit always lurk in the shadows for me? Why does this sweet revenge not feel so sweet. It's more like bitter sweet.....