Grand Opening

Exotic

Andie, Sharee and I were busy as hell this morning. We had so much to get done before 5 o'clock. I was still in a sour ass mood from yesterday. I can't believe this fool brought Giselle dumb ass to Andie's house. I mean like who hell does that? Apparently Que does. I know that he is going to be at the grand opening of Unique Dance Studio. I just hope he leaves his lost puppy behind.

"Okay Exotic all the contacts have been made and the setup crew is already there making sure all the pictures and sculptures are place correctly." Sharee said.

"Okay great! Now where the hell is Andie? She should have been back by now. It's already 11:30."

"I know Exotic just don't go into panic mode on me."

"Have you decided what you are going to wear today Exotic?"

"I was thinking my white low rise skinny jeans and my white fitted crop top that is off the shoulders. To finish it off I was going to wear my red platform pumps and my silver accessories.

"Oh you gone be cute and Que ass ain't gone know what to do when he sees you."

"If his ass knows what's good for him then he won't cross my path. I'm still upset about him bringing her here to your house. He know he was wrong fa' that shit."

"True indeed. But hey don't let him ruin your day girl. This is big for you."

"Yeah I know I'm glad that you guys are here to be apart of it." I said hugging Sharee.

Just as I pulled back from the hug Andie walked in looking crazy.

"Man where the hell yo ass been?" I said as I looked at her with narrowed eyes.

She bit her bottom lip while fidgeting in front of me like a little girl. The more I looked at her I already knew where she had been and what she had been doing too.

"You nasty heffa.' You must've been somewhere riding Issa's dick." Sharee said scrunchin' up her face as if she was digusted.

I busted out laughing because at times Sharee didn't have a filter at all. Whateva' came up would come out.

"Sharee don't act like you didn't get no dick this morning and last night. Remember we live together." Andie said.

I looked back and forth between them. These two right here were too damn much.

"Oh Miss Exotic don't be looking like that we already told you that you and Que gone be breaking headboards, knocking down pictures and anything else in your sight. Y'all gone have Crazy Sex, like R. Kelly say." Sharee said.

"Man fuck both y'all!"

"So have you talked to Que since that incident yesterday?" Andie asked.

"No I have not. If I was him I would be scared as hell to talk to me."

"Shit you ain't neva lied and if Giselle got any sense she won't try to come at you side ways again." Andie said.

We were talking and talking and the time was steady passing. I looked at the clock on my wall and it was already 12:30. I still had to shower and get my make-up and hair done. Then they had to get ready as well.

"I think we better start making moves because it won't take long for time to creep up and I don't want to be late."

We got up and we were going in every direction trying to get this or get that. Andie and Sharee had brought their clothes to my house so they didn't have to go back home to get ready. I went and got in the shower and handled all my business in the bathroom. I came out with a towel wrapped around my body. Andie had set up everything for her to do my make up. I grabbed my black thongs and black strapless bra so that I could go put them on. Once I did that I put on some true orchid lotion. I grabbed my robe putting it on. I had already laid my clothes out as well as my shoes.