Phones And Evidence Don't Lie

Jacquees

Shit has been crazy. Marcell showed up the other night at Exotic's house and we are still trying to figure out how he knew where she lived. Something ain't adding up with that whole scenerio. Then Giselle was blowing my phone up like hell. I guess because Marcell went back and told her that I was at Exotic's house. Giselle might as well get ready because we will not be messing around anymore. That is a done deal. Since I have gotten a taste of Exotic, I only want her. I want her more than just sexually, but I can't give her that right now because I don't wanna hurt her. Then I just don't feel relationships anymore at all because of Skye's ho ass. I need to figure this shit out because it is taking a toll on me.

I was laid back on my bed watching tv and waitng for Exotic to come over later so we could just chill, when I heard my doorbell ring. I slowly got up wondering if it was Exotic already but thought better of it because she was still at practice with Andie and Sharee. Once I got to the door and opened it I wanted to close the bitch back. There on my doorstep was Giselle and she is wearing this little bitty ass skirt and bra shirt like she about to stand on the corner. Damn what the hell did I see in her? I thought to myself.

"Giselle what the hell do you want? And why you always doing that pop-up shit. I see you and your home boy on that bullshit.. I said folding my arms across my chest.

"I have no control over what people do. It is obvious that Marcell is really feeling Exotic." She said with a satisfied smirk.

I smirked and just looked at her because I am sure she knows that Marcell don't stand a chance.

"Imma ask you again what the hell do you want? I am expecting Exotic in a lil while, so whateva' it is that you want make it quick." I said getting irritated.

"Can I at least come in so we can talk." She asked almost child like.

I sighed and stepped aside letting her in. I closed the door and leaned back against the door with my feet crossed at the ankles, with my arms folded across my chest. I just looked at her with narrowed eyes trying to figure out what she wanted. As I looked at her I could see how she was undressing me with her eyes. I knew that she wanted me but that shit was not about to go down.

"Giselle what the fuck? Why you ain't saying shit?"

She took a few steps closer to me and she tried to put her arms around my neck. I moved her hands out of the way so that she could not place them there.

"Que why are you blowing me off. You never did that until Exotic came. Are you fucking her?" She aksed getting loud.

"What if I am fucking her? That's my business. Giselle you are not my girl, you were only somebody that I was fucking when I needed to bust a nut."

I could see her eyes turn dark and her skin become red, but shit I was telling her ass the truth. She knew what this shit was when it first happened. No need to be acting dumb now.

"Que how the fuck can you say that? I thought it meant something to you, hell I thought I meant more to you than that."

I chuckled and shook my head because not one time did I give the impression that it was more than what it was.

"Giselle you making yourself look real stupid. You pleading a case that you are sure to lose, so you might as well stop now."

"You are such a bas-"

She got cut off when my door bell rang and it was Tevin.

"Aye Que wassup? I  just wanted to show this new ride I got."