Lies...Pain...Deceit Of The Heart

Aunt Shanique

I had just touched down in the A and was waiting on the car to come. I pulled out my phone and called Andie. I waited as the phone rung and rung. She never answered. So I callled Sharee and I got the same results. At that point the only person that I could call was Sharla and I really hated dealing with her. She was shady as hell. Even though she was my niece I still didn't trust her and definitely didn't put nothing past her at all. I went through my contacts and found her number. The phone rung twice and she answered almost immediately.

"He-Hello." She stammered.

"Sharla do you know what happened with Exotic. I was informed that she was he trouble and she needed me." I said in a rushed and worried tone.

Sharla became frozen on the line because she had a sinking feeling that Marcell and Skye had executed the plan that they told her about. She hadn't heard from Marcell or Skye since a couple a days ago when the presented the plan.

"Aunt Shanique I-"

"Look Sharla I don't have time for games, bullshit and lies. I really need you to tell me what's going on." I said becoming angry because I had feeling that Sharla knew something but was hiding it out of fear.

Sharla was bout to answer when Amiyah came rushing in her room.

"Sharla Exotic is in the hospital and she is in critical condition. They don't know if she is going to make it." Amiyah said.

"Sharla put that girl on the phone right now!" I yelled into the phone.

I could hear shuffling and then I didn't waste any time getting straight to the point.

"What hospital is Exotic in?"

"She is Atlanta Medical Center." Amiyah said.

Without another word I hung up just as the car pulled up. I got in and rapped off where I needed to get and I needed to get there fast.

I don't know what the hell is going on but all I know is my niece better pull through are there is gonna be some hell to pay in the mothafuckin' A....

Sharla

I stood there staring blankly as tears fell from my eyes. I couldn't believe what Amiyah just came in here and said. My sins are really catching up with me and I am sure to die with all the lies and drama I have created.

"Amiyah what happened to her?" I asked nervously.

"All I know she was brought in as a attempted suicide patient. She is fighting for her life right now. She went into cardiac arrest and they were able to get her heart started back, but she is still in critical condition."

"Oh Amiyah I have really messed up bad. All this shit is partly my fault but I wasn't the one who did the actual damage, but still I played a big part in all of it, all because I was trying to protect myself and the dirty secret that I have been hiding for a couple of years."

"Sharla what the hell are you talking about?"

"Miyah promise me you won't judge me or be mad at me for what I have done."

I looked at her and I could tell I had just spoke on death ears. Everybody is gonna hate me and wanna kill me. I might was kill my fuckin' self because I don't deserve to live. That should be me, Skye or Marcell in that bed fighting for our life not her.

"Sharla what the fuck did you do? I am not gonna ask you again."

I sighed knowing Miyah was probably gon' beat my ass and you know what I wouldn't blame her because I know that she has had a crush on Exotic since day one.