Grand Opening Part 3

Exotic

Man what in the hell have I got myself into. This shit is not suppose to go down like this. Damn his sexy fine chocolate ass. If he was ugly I could just ignore his ass but so much fa' that. Now Andie and Sharee firing all these questions at me, which is making my head spin.

"Exotic are you going to tell me what the hell y'all were back there doing?" Andie asked.

"Yeah Exotic you holding out on us. I mean that hickey on yo neck is saying it all." Sharee said.

"Man would both of you shut the fuck up for like five minutes. I can't think straight."

I continued to walk through all the people and finally I found my Aunt.

"Auntie!"

She turned around and smiled while looking me over. She embraced me tightly. We pulled back and I looked at my aunt and she resembled my mother so much. She had the slim build long black hair and the same complexion as me and my mom.

"Exotic you look amazing. You are simply beautiful and you are looking more and more like Unique."

"I know. So how long are you staying auntie?"

"I'm just here for a few more hours but I wanted to drop and in and check everything out. I have to say that this amazing and my sister would be proud."

"That's all I wanna do is make my mom proud."

My Aunt was about to say something when Sharla dumb ass walked up.

"Aunt Shanique! Hey!"

Can this bitch be any more fake. I mean really. She know damn well she don't even like me and she really don't associate with us like that. My question is why now?

"Sharla how are you? My aunt said looking at her like bitch really.

"I'm good."

"Well that's good." She said turning back to me.

"I was looking for you earlier and Andie said she had to find you. She even said that she was trying to call you but you were busy. Is that hickey on your neck any indication as to why you were busy?" My aunt said with a questioning look.

Ja ass is so gonna pay for this shit. I think everybody in here gone know I got a hickey at this rate.

"Auntie that is a discussion for a different time." I said placing my hand up on my neck.

I forgot that Sharla was still standing there and I knew this shit was about to spin way out of control fast. Knowing Sharla with her messy ass, she was gone run and tell Giselle, but if the bitch got any sense in her brain, which I think she don't, she won't fuck with me. I will rock that ass to the east, west, north and mothafucking south.

"Auntie let me show you where the actual studio part is." I said grabbing her hand walking off.

Sharla

So lil miss Exotic has been a naughty girl. Wait til I tell Giselle this shit. Now I see that when they went wherever they went to they were definitely doing more than talking. This bitch gotta a hickey on her neck and Que put the shit on there. Imma have to dig deep to come up with something to break that shit up because in the end she will be the one with the broken heart. I looked over near the wall and Que and Giselle were talking, well more like Giselle was talking. I bet money he wasn't half listening to her because he was thinking about Exotic ass. Shit is about to get real interesting. I walked over to Giselle and Que. Giselle looked at me and I gave her that look letting her know that I needed to talk to her.

"Que let me go holla at Sharla. I will be right back."

He nodded and I walked off.

"Giselle you ain't gone believe the shit that I just over heard while talking to my aunt."

"What?"

"Exotic and Que were in the back apparently about to fuck but a phone call interrupted them. She got a hickey on her neck in which Que put there."

Sharla knew she was making it seem like it was more than what it actually was, but Exotic think she the shit and I just don't like her ass period.

Giselle's eyes turned a dark shade of gray because she was mad as hell. She was glad that this information was just dropped in her lap. She knew now that she was gone have to turn up the heat.

"So Giselle what are you gone do?"

"Oh I got something in mind. Que ain't gone know what hit his ass tonight thats for sure."

"I can't wait for this shit to go down." Sharla said as she watched Issa and Andie talking."

I wonder how Andie would feel if she knew I had gave Issa head a few times. Hmm I may throw a couple of hints.

********

I was just bullshitting with Tevin and I looked over and saw Exotic coming back with a lady that resembles her. They hugged and she left out. It was as if Exotic felt my eyes on her because she looked directly at me.

She was making her way over to me but before she could get to me Sharla stepped in her path. I knew shit was about to go to left because Sharla be on that messy bullshit. I tapped Tevin telling him to look. We were about to watch and see how this scene unfolds.

"Sharla get the fuck out my way!"

"See Exotic I'm afraid I can't do that. What you fail to realize is Que is Giselle's man." She said.

I started laughing and shaking my head because this delusional bitch was hilarious.

"So let me get this straight, Que is Giselle's man but they are never together in public like that. If a booty call is considered you being someone's man or woman then I guess it's a lot of mothafuckers together then."

"Look bitch I know you want Que but Giselle got that shit on lock."

Sharla's ass is too funny for words.

"Okay well we gone see how much Giselle got this shit on lock." I said walking off bumping into her shoulder with a confident smirk.

I sashayed my way over to Que and before I could talk myself out of what I was about to do I did it. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him right there in front of everbody. And it wasn't no simple peck on the lips. I made sure I made the shit good.

Ja wrapped his arms around my waist and he got lost in the kiss just as I did.

"DAMN! Well shit do it just like that then Que. Tevin said.

We slowly pulled apart and looked at each other because we knew that the fine line had been crossed. I took my thumb and wiped the smudges of lipstick from his lips I was about turn and walk away when Que grabbed me pulling my back against his front. He whispered in my ear,

"Spend the night with me."

I nodded and walked off looking dead at Giselle's ass. I smirked and blew her a kiss because the lips that I just kissed she would never feel. That was as close as she would eva' get to his lips. I knew she was mad because she had turned red as hell. I looked at Sharla she just stood there looking like the dumb messy bitch that she was. These bitches don't wanna see me but they can play they games if the want to they gone see all of me. Now how is that for having something on lock......