Dance Machine

Sharee (Two Weeks Later)

Andie I have been helping Exotic with the grand opening of Unique Dance Studios. I can't believe that it is finally happening. It has really been odd tho because Que and Exotic are not on speaking terms. I don't know what happened that day we chilled at Issa's house but it had to be something. I can tell that it really has Exotic in a mood but she is trying to not let it bother her. I hope that Exotic gets back in the habit of dancing because it is a waste if she doesn't. I know her mom really wouldn't want her to give up dance because of what happened. Hopefully things are about to change.

"Aye Andie I think th-"

When I turned around I was not expecting Twan to be standing there in front of me. I adjusted my off the shoulder half top looking Twan up and down. Twan was too fine for words. He stood about six feet tall with dreads past his shoulders. He had recently gotten the tips dyed blond. He was brown skinned with a muscled body and pretty hazel eyes. He had tats that covered his arms and a few on his chest. Just standing here had my heart rate escalating. Where the hell is Andie at when I need her? I thought to myself.

"Twan what the hell are you doing here?"

He took a step closer looking at her and then looking all around the dance studio.

"Sharee I actually came to check out the place and it was just all the better that you were here." He said while caressing my cheek.

"Well as you can see I am kind of busy so you can see yourself out." I made and attempt to walk away but he pulled my body flush against his. Having his hard toned body against mines had me feeling some type of way. I knew that he was interested in me but I was not trying to go there and have my heart broke.

"Re-Re I don't know why you be playin' with a nigga. You know I want you, but you trying to play that hard to get shit, but remember I like a challenge." He said releasing me and walking out leaving me missing his touch. I shook my head to focus on what I was doing. I looked up and I saw Andie and Exotic come from somewhere in the back.

"Where hell y'all asses been for the last 20 minutes?"

"Man we were taking a break. Why you look so flustered?" Exotic asked.

"Twan just left."

"Oh." was my reply.

"Are you ready for the opening on Monday?" Sharee asked.

"Yeah, ready as I will eva' be."

"You still ain't talked to Que?" Andie asked.

"No, I think he is mad at me."

"If I were him I would be too Exotic." Sharee said.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"It means you need to open up to him because he knows absolutely nothing about you."

"Yeah Exotic, I agree with Sharee on this." Andie commented.

"Alright Sharee since you are telling me what I should do about Ja, what are you going to do about Twan. Are you gonna keeping ignoring him or what? I mean it is obvious that he is really into you and not these other girls out here."

I knew Sharee would back down after that. I have a feeling that she really does want him but she is afraid and I think that something has happened between them.

Andie walked over and turned on the stereo and when she did "Goodies" by Ciara came on. I already knew what she was trying to do and I had to admit that it was working. As the music was playing Andie and Sharee were dancing their ass off. They could dance their asses off but they were not as into as I was. The more I listened to the lyrics I felt myself start to break.