Triflin' Ho's.....Really Ja...

Exotic (One Week Later)

Things had been pretty chill. I had gotten back in the studio making things happen. Actually dancing was my saving grace. Now I am sitting with my besties shooting the shit about first one thing and another. I kinda had a lot on my mind because it had been a week since I talked to Ja. After our freak session in the shower and on the dresser. He got all weird on me. I texted him the following day and he was real short with me. Every since then I been like fuck it.

"Aye Exotic what's wrong? You seem deep in thought." Andie said.

"Yeah Andie I'm cool just thinking about my court date, which is in two weeks. I said partially telling the truth.

I looked over at Sharee but I could tell that she wasn't buying that it was just that. I sighed running my hands through my hair because right now I didn't know how to feel or what to make of Ja's distance. I mean even when we both are busy we still communicate daily regardless.

"Exotic I know yo ass lyin' and shit. What the hell really going on?" Sharee asked.

"Honestly I don't know what's going on. I mean Ja and I haven't talked or seen each other since last week. Today officially makes it a week. This is not normal for us." I said sighing in frustration.

"Have you tried contacting him?" Andie asked as she got up to go in the kitchen.

"Yeah the next day and he was real short with me, like he didn't want to be bothered or some shit."

"Damn that really ain't normal for y'all cause y'all have daily communication no matter what's going on." Andie said. Sharee agreed as well.

"You know what I ain't gon' worry about that shit. I know I haven't done anything, so therefore right now Ja can kiss my ass. I'm not about to run in behind no nigga.You can believe that shit."

"Do you want Issa to talk to him?" Andie asked.

"Hell to the fuckin' no!" I said narrowing my eyes. "Ja is a grown ass man and he know shit ain't right. There is no need for nobody to be talking but Ja's ass."

Sharee and Andie looked at each other like damn. I know that they were just as lost as I was. Shit it didn't make any sense whatsoever to me. I mean one minute we chilling and fucking all over the damn place and the next you act like I don't fucking exist.

We sat and talked more and decided that since we hadn't been out in a while that we would go out tonight. Maybe sippin' on a lil somethin' and chillin' will ease my mind.

Jacquees

"Bruh what the fuck is wrong witcho' ass? You over there all zoned out." Issa said.

"I'm fucked up right now." I said with a slight frown on my face.

"Hold up nigga what the fuck is you talkin' bout?" Twan asked?

"Man I did something that I shouldn't have done." I said looking at Twan and Issa with a serious expression on my face.

"Ah hell yo dumb ass done cheated." Issa said.

"No...what....why in the hell would I do some dumb shit like that?" I said getting irritated.

"Well Que what in the fuck could you have done that is so bad?" Issa asked?

"Yeah that's what the hell I'm wanna know too." Twan said.

"I'm in too deep with Exotic. I have caught feelings for her and I was trying to avoid that right now." I said rubbing my hands down my face.