I'm Sorry....Ex-Factor

Jacquees

Last night I really fucked up. I know Exotic ready to kill my black ass. I know she is tired of me saying sorry because even before we got together I was doing or saying shit that pissed her off. I think this right here is by far the worst. I really don't want to lose her because she is a good girl. I'm just fucked up and I know it seems that I am selfish. Damn Que get yo shit together I thought to myself. I actually have a surprise date in which we will be outside. I am taking her to six flags and I hope she will first accept my apology.

I looked at the clock and it was 11 am. I had already showered I was just trying to figure out what I was going to wear. I walked to my big ass walk-in closet and scanned all my clothes. I knew that I wanted to be comfortable because it was going to be a lot of walking. I grabbed my jordan sweats and a white tee that fit my upper body. It wasn't too tight and it wasn't to loose. I pulled out my black and white Jordan 13's to finish the look. I put on my black ATL hat with my dreads pulled back in a ponytail. I turned my hat backwards looking in the mirror. I grabbed my keys and phone and headed downstairs making my way to my ride.

Exotic had gotten her car back so now I had my Camaro. I was riding listen to my nigga Rich Homie deep in thought. I was praying that she wouldn't flip out on me like she did last night when she threw that drink on me. I should have known she was gon' do something. I'm surprised she didn't do more than that. I was pulling up in her driveway and I took a deep breath as I stopped. I got out the car walking up to the door. I rung the bell and within a few seconds the door swung open.

She looked good as hell. Her swag matched my swag. I had on black and white. She did too. You would have thought that we planned this but we didn't. I guess we are just in sync with one another. Exotic had on some black and white bandana print leggins with a white crop top. She had on her black and white Jordan 6's. We looked at each other in silence.

"Can I help you Ja?" She said folding her arms leaning in the door jamb.

"Exotic I wanna talk to you. I owe you an apology." I said stepping closer to her.

She moved to the side letting me come in. She closed the door and walked in the living room sitting on the sofa. I watched her as she got comfortable. I sighed and threw my head back because I knew she was not gon' make this easy at all, but really I can't blame her.

Instead of sitting beside her on the sofa I sat on the coffee table in front of her. I braced my clasped hands under my chin staring at her without looking away. She looked back at me with narrowed eyes.

"Ja are you gon' just stare at me or what?" She said rolling her eyes.

I chuckled cause her and this damn attitude. I leaned over gripping her thighs in a firm grip causing her to frown at me.

"Exotic you gon' make me whoop yo lil ass for real." I said pulling her to the edge of the sofa.

"Yeah nigga I would like to see you try that shit." She said sucking her teeth.

"Girl you too damn much, but for real baby I am sorry. You have given me your all or damn near close to it and I need to give you more. I know that you would never hurt me emotionally. Now physically you might do just that." I looked down and then back at her.

"I want this relationship more than you think. I want us to work. You got me feeling things that I haven't felt  in a long time."

"Ja you think you the only one that feelings haven't gotten deep. I mean I care for you so damn much. Ja I love you and I know right now you are not all the way there, but you are close. You just trying to fight it." She said rubbing my cheek.