Why...No Longer A Secret

Exotic

I woke up to bright lights and a dry mouth. It took a minute for my eyes to adjust. When I was finally able to adjust to the light I looked around in confusion because I didn't know where I was. I looked to my left and Ja was in a chair sleep. I scrunched my face in confusion and all of a sudden it was like a light bulb came on. I started thinking back to what happened and what I saw on that wall. Tears immediately streamed down my face. I couldn't believe all this was happening. The question is why is it happening?

I was about to say something when the door swung open. I looked up to see who it was and it was my Aunt Shanique. I was so happy to see her. The last time that I saw her was during my grand opening. I smiled weakly in spite of how happy I was to see her. She walked closer to the bed and in that moment Ja opened his eyes looking around. He looked at me and then my aunt.

"Hello." My aunt said while smiling at him.

"Hello." Ja said looking at me so that I could make introductions.

"Aunt Shanique this is my boyfriend Jacquees but I call him Ja." I said smiling warmly.

My aunt tapped her chin thoughtfully and smiled at the both of us.

"Boyfriend huh? Is he the one that had you occupied at the grand opening?" She said looking back and forth between us.

"Auntie please don't embarrass me." I said blushing hard as hell.

"Okay I will leave it alone for now, but we will talk about this. And to you young man, I will be chatting with you real soon."

Ja smiled and nodded his head in agreement.

"Exotic I am going to let you and your aunt have some alone time. I will see you later." He said kissing my lips.

Ja walked out and all of sudden the mood changed. I could see that my aunt was about to get serious and I was dreading that. I didn't have to ask what she was doing here because I already knew that Sharee or Andie had contacted her. She had a worried expression her face and it was making me worried.

"Auntie what's on your mind. I can see it all over your face." I said running my hands down my face.

"Exotic you are what's on my mind. What's going with you?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Exotic you know what I mean. You and I both know that things have not been right with you since what happened with Derrick and with Unique."

I went completely still and just stared at nothing in particular. Why was my aunt even bringing this up? I mean I am fine.

"Auntie I really don't want to deal with this right now or ever for that matter." I said angrily

My aunt sighed and looked up to ceiling as if she was awaiting for some unknown strength.

"Exotic I'm not sure what has happened since you been out here in Atlanta, but what I do know is that your past hurts have caused you to be angry and take it out on others. When you get out the hospital we are gonna talk and you are going to see a therapist."

"Auntie we can talk but there is no way that I am going to talk to some shrink about my problems. What the hell can him or her tell me that I don't already know."

"Answer this then, how are you ever gonna be happy if you don't let go of all those demons. Baby girl you are eventually gonna have to let go. If you don't everything that happens to you is gonna tear you down because you won't talk about it."

"If people would leave me the hell alone I would be just fine. I have had threats, my car was damaged, I was arrested, and disrespected." I said as tears of anger fell from my eyes. I wiped the tears from my eyes taking a deep breath.

"Auntie why does these things keep happening to me? I don't mess with nobody, but everybody is out to get me. My own cousin is against me, hell she has always been against me." I said as I broke down into sobs.

My aunt came and wrapped her arms around me as she cried with me. I was so tired of all the drama, pain and bullshit.

Why me...why...why..is all I wanted to know.

Skye

I was currently at Sharla's house aruging with her dumb ass. She was trying to back out this shit now because she was feeling some type of way. All it boiled down to was she was afraid of Exotic. She shoulda thought about that from the jump, but really she didn't have a choice. To be honest she still doesn't have a choice in the matter.

"Look Sharla you might as well suck that shit up because you are in this shit wit me!" I yelled

"Fuck you Skye! Que don't even know you exist and he don't want yo ass no more. He in love with Exotic. Hell look at how he dissed Giselle. Do you really think that he gon' make and exception for you?" She said with a cocky and confident smirk.

"Oh so you finally grew some fucking balls? I need to give you a round of applause." I said clapping my hands.

"Bitch it's simple either you continue to help me just as you so graciously helped my cousin or I can just reveal to Giselle what your dirty lil secret is." I said smirking at her.

Sharla froze like she had been hit with a stun gun. She rapidly blinked as tears fell because she knew she really didn't have an option. I have to always remind this dumb bitch that I am not a fucking joke. She bout to learn tho if she keep testing me.

"What are you gonna get out of revealing my secret anyway? What you think it is gon' help you get Que? I doubt that shit very seriously." She said wiping tears from her eyes.

She was really trying me and I was getting angry as the seconds ticked by. I decided to bring this shit back to her memory. She must have forgot about those nights I was there in the house.

"How was it Sharla feeling his dick inside you? How did it feel taking him deep in your mouth? How did you feel looking at Giselle everyday knowing you were fucking her father?" I said laughing deviously.

I watched as the room filled with sobs. I bet this bitch won't try me again.

"Oh and where is the baby that you had by him? You think I didn't know you had gotten pregnant when you went missing from the scene for a while. Yo lyin ass told Giselle that you were raped by your mom's boyfriend, but in reality you were fucking her father like he was the last man on earth." I walked closer to her getting in her personal space.

"Keep fucking with me and I promise your life will be a living hell. I don't think that Giselle's mom would appreciate the fact that you were sleeping with her husband everytime you were there, nor would she appreciate the fact that you had his child."

"I FUCKING HATE YOU SKYE! I REALLY FUCKING HATE YOU!" She screamed walking out the room.

"Bitch the feeling is mutual." I said aloud.

********

I guess Skye or Sharla didn't realize that I was in the house and heard the whole conversation. I can't believe the shit I just heard. That is the most fucked up shit I eva' heard, but I'm not too surprised because she is a ho. Now that I know all this I can use it to my advantage. The shit you find out when you ain't even trying to find out shit. Well it's safe to say that what Sharla was hiding is no longer a secret....