Karma....Time To Go Back

Andie

In this chapter Exotic's POV will be her dreaming because she is still in the coma.

I was in my zone and ready to handle business. I looked at Sharee and she had her game face on. She was ready just as I was. These bitches thought this shit was a game. I mean you can't go around fucking with innocent people and think that there will be no consequences.

"Sharee you ready?" I asked.

"Andie boo I was born fa' this shit. Let's make it happen."

We got outta of the car and walked up to the door and believe it or not it wasn't shut all the way. I mean how dumb can you be? I pushed the door open and looked back at Sharee with a sinister smirk on my face. As we walked further in the house we could hear aruging upstairs.

We stayed at the bottom of the steps and listened to see what we would hear before we took both of they weak asses to our destination.

"Sharla why the hell you trying to feel all guilty now? You knew this shit was gon' get ugly."

"Yeah, but I didn't expect for Exotic to try and kill herself either. This shit could have been avoided if I had been woman enough to face my problems. Do you realize she could die because of that shit you and Marcell concocted?!"

"Sharla do you think I give a fuck about Exotic? Hell no! She should have stayed in her place. Que is mines, always has been and always will be."

"Skye you are crazy as hell and you know what I am going to tell my Aunt everything. I have already caused enough problems as it is because of you and Marcell blackmailing me, but shit tell Giselle I don't even care no more.

"So you think that Giselle is going to like the fact that you were boning her daddy. You think she gon' forgive you when you tell her you got a daughter by her father, matter fact that would make her Giselle's lil sister right?"

She was paralyzed in silence and didn't know what to say because hearing her sins from someone else sounded bad, real bad.

"You know what Skye go to hell!"

Sharla made her way downstairs not knowing that she was about to be met by Andie and Sharee. She had just hit the last few steps when she looked up and saw them.

"Well...Well if it isn't the wicked ho of the east. Ain't that right Sharee."

"Yeah sure the hell is." Sharee said

"Look I-"

"Nah Sharla save that shit. You caused Que pain, and the whole damn fam pain. Now it is time for you to feel some pain." I said walking closer to her.

While I was having my moment with Sharla, Sharee went upstairs to find Skye.

Sharee

I made my way upstairs and I silently checked the rooms until I got to the last door on the right. Skye had no idea what she was about to get into fucking with Exotic like she did. When I opened the door she didn't see me. I walked up behind her and put her in a choke hold. She struggled for a few minutes until she fell limp. I drug her downstairs. When I got back downstairs Andie had Sharla laid out. We took them to the rented truck we had and made our way to the destination.

Once we got there we had Big to come out and help bring these ho's inside. He tied them to a chair with their ankles tied tightly and ther hands were tied behind their backs, with their mouth gagged. They were still out for a lil minute because we used the sleeper hold on them.