Let's Talk....

Exotic

I was laying across my bed on my stomach thinking back to last night. I had to admit that I surprised myself and I know I surprised the hell out of Ja. I looked back at the clock on my nightstand and it was 6 pm. I had spent my Saturday doing nothing but chillin. Sharee and Andie were busy at the shop doing what they do. I was actually bored, but I knew that wasn't gone last for long. I decided to take a quick shower. I got up and started stripping out of my clothes walking into the bathroom. I started the shower and hopped in grabbing my strawberry and champagne body wash from vickie secrets. I lathered my rag and started washing my body. Once I was done I got out and wrapped and plush pink towel around my body. My hair was falling in wet ringlets down my back. It was curling up so I decided to leave like that so that it could air dry. I brushed my teeth before walking out the bathroom. I went to my undie draw and put on some black thongs with a black black matching bra. I put some of the same fragrance lotion and body mist on my body. I then went and grabbed my cheetah print leggins. I put on a black tank. I didn't have on any make-up but I was going to put on some lip gloss and call it a day. I looked in my full length mirror turning from side to side looking at my figure. I knew my ass was a lil big but not overly so. I had nice full breast, I was a 36C. I had a flat toned stomach as well as legs. That came from all the dancing and I did workout at least three times a week. When most niggas looked at me they instantly thought I was a freak or one that knew how to please a man in the bedroom simply because of the way I looked. Then there was the fact that I could dance. That's what a nigga gets for thinking. I thought to myself.  Just as I stepped from the mirror my phone rung and I knew because of the ring tone it was Ja. I had given him the ring tone by YG's "My Nigga" Hell he was my nigga but not in the sense of actually being my nigga.

I grabbed the phone swiping answer.

"Hello Ja." I said in a sing song voice.

"What up Exotic. Whatcha got going on?"

"Oh nothing. Just chillin and being lazy. I said looking around my room.

"Well, I'm bout to come thru."

"Aight I'll be here."

"Ok, see yo lil ass in a few." He said teasingly.

"Bye nigga!" I said hanging up the phone.

I ran my hands through my damp hair and went to my dresser to put on my lip gloss. Just at I finished putting my lip gloss on the door bell rung. Damn that nigga got here fast. Shit he must have been at fuckin stop sign. I thought.

I walked down the stairs in my bare feet and opened the door. I graced him with a smile causing my dimples to pop out. I stepped aside letting him in. I closed the door behind him as he looked around my house. I like color so I had a red sofa and love seat that had some red, white and blue pillows. The rug I had under the coffee table matched the pillows. I had 70' screen tv on the wall facing the sofa with a built in stereo system. Let's just say my house was laid out perfectly.

While he was observing my place I was observing him. He had on some white basket ball shorts with a white tank showing all his tats. He on a black Atlanta snapback on. His dreads were pulled back in a ponytail. He had his black and white 11's and of course his gold Rolex.

He turned around and caught me checking him. He started smiling and I knew he was about to say something slick. He looked me up and down while biting his lip.

"You like what you see Exotic?"

"Nope not really." I said walking into the living room. I was just about to sit on the sofa when he grabbed from behind hugging me.

"Girl quit playing you know you like seeing all this sexy chocolate."

"Nah boo. You wrong about that." I said getting out his arms so that I could sit down. He followed suit.

"Oh damn where is my manners. Would you like anything to drink or eat perhaps."

"Yeah let me get a water for now." He said.

I got up and walked into the kitchen and I could feel his eyes burning a hole in my backside. More like burning a hole in my ass. I grabbed two bottle waters and walked back in the living room sitting down beside him. I passed him the water and turned facing him sitting indian style.

He took the top off the water taking a healthy drink while looking at me. He placed the top back on and sat it on the end table beside him.

"So Exotic tell me about this dancing thing you got going on? I mean I can tell that you have been doing this shit for a minute and you passionate about it too."

"I have been dancing since I was three. I started off in ballet and then got into modern in my later years. I'm into street dance as well. I actually learned how to incorporate all of em' together."

"Have you eva' thought about being a choreographer? I mean I haven't seen you dance but that one time but still I can tell you got skills."

"Honestly I have but something happened to me that kind of changed how I felt about dance before I moved to Atlanta." I said looking down to keep tears from falling.

"What happened? You know you can tell me anything right?" He said lifting my chin making me look at him. The sincerity in his eyes caused a tear to escape and roll down my cheek.

"Exotic if it is too much or too painful you don't have to tell me. I will understand."

"No I want to tell you. Just give me a minute because this is not going to be an ordinary story."

He nodded his head in understanding. After a thirty second pause I finally spoke.

"I was coming home from dance practice one day all excited. I got home anxious to tell my mom about practice. When I walked in all I heard was yelling coming from upstairs. When I got to my mom's room door and opened it gunshots were fired. I said taking a deep breath because tears were streaming like a river down my face.

Ja took both of his thumbs wiping my tears away. He then did the unexpected when he pulled me in his lap holding me close to his chest. I didn't pull away I just took comfort in being held.

"In the blink of and eye my mom was shot point blank range right before my eyes. Then the mothafucka' pulled the gun on himself. Everyday I asked God why? No one should have to go through that kind of pain." I said as I broke into heart-wrenching sobs.

Ja wrapped his arms around me tighter and held me until I quieted down. For some reason I felt comfortable around him and that normally doesn't happen.

"Ja I am so sorry for having a melt down like this I jus-"

"No Exotic there is no need to apologize. That was a lot for you to see as well as go through. I am just glad you trusted me to tell me something so deep and painful." He said seriously.

I smiled and hugged him tightly and he hugged me back just as tight. I went to make a move to slide out of his lap but he wouldn't let me budge. I actually started to feel kind of weird. I was thinking in the back of my mind do homies sit in laps? I just brushed it off and continued to sit there.

"Well Ja what I am about to tell you next, I am not sure how you are going to take it, but I said I was going to tell you so here goes."

He looked at me like I was about to tell him that I was secretly a man.

"As you know I am twenty-one and I am....I'm still a virgin......