This Is Not A Game.....Cater To You

Exotic

I stood in the parking lot looking like what the fuck? I know damn well nobdy wanna play these childish ass games with me. These mothafuckas must don't know. Like seriously. I was beyond pissed because I don't fuck wit nobody. I am chill unless you step in my lane. I sighed and threw my hands up in frustration. Just then I saw Sheldon and I raced to him.

"Whoa Exotic are you okay?" He said with a raised brow.

"Hell no! I step out in a good mood and then I get to my car and see this bullshit." I said showing him the note as I blew out a irritated breath.

He looked at me and then back at the note.

"Why the hell is everybody out for you?" He said sitting his brief case on the ground.

"That's what the hell I wanna know. I know one damn thing, if they know what's good for them they will leave me the hell alone." I said folding my arms across my chest.

"Exotic I'm going to need you to calm down. You just left court and I know you sure as hell don't want to have to come back for the same thing." He said while looking at me intently.

I sighed in anger because he was right but I be damned if I let someone run the fuck over me, especially when I haven't done shit to nobody.

"Look Sheldon if whoever this is comes at me the wrong way in which I feel they already have, there is no telling what I will do. I can't make any solid promises."

He caressed me with his green eyes and shook his head. I know he thought I was a fruitcake but I really wasn't.

"You know you are such a beautiful girl, but you are gangsta as hell. I'm going to take to this to a buddy of mines that works in forensics to dust it for fingerprints. In the meantime you stay out of trouble." He said grabbing his brief case heading to his car.

I turned headed back to my car ready for war because this was not a game. I was not a game. I am not a playstation or a 360 so I don't know why the hell idiots wanna play me like I am one. I got in my car trying to think of other things but my mind kept going back to that note. I kept trying to think of who it could be but came up with nothing.

I knew it wasn't Giselle nor was it Marcell. If I find out it is Sharla I will drop off an ass whooping so bad she wouldn't know what the hell hit her ass. I decided to drop by Andie's house to see what was good with her and Sharee.

I pulled up in the driveway and got out. I walked up to the door and rung the bell. It took a while before someone came to the door. When Andie did come to the door all she had on was a bra and some shorts. Ah shit what the hell did I come into. No sooner than that crossed my mind Issa came up behind her in no shirt and some basketball shorts riding low.

"Oh what's up Exotic?" She said blushing as Issa wrapped his arms around her waist smiling at me.

These two freaks right here. I swear they get it in like rabbits.

"Umm you know what I will just get at you tomorrow because I know Issa gon' have that ass turned inside out the rest of the day." I said walking back to my car.

I could hear her laugh as she hurriedly closed the door. I looked at the clock on my dash and it was lunch time. I figured that Ja was still in the studio so I didn't wanna bother him. Since I had time to myself I decided to go to the mall and do a lil shoppin for me and for Ja. I had plans tonight for my boo.

I pulled up at Lenox and parked at Macy's parking lot. I got out making my way inside. I walked through so that I could hit all the main stores. I walked to the Mk store and was browsing at handbags and watches. I was stuck on the watches and I asked one of the sales associates for assistance.