Promise Me...Emotional Tides

Jacquees

Shit is so fucked up right now. Exotic almost killed Giselle and now she pissed at me. I don't know where the hell she at. Sharee and Andie giving me hell because she out here somewhere, with no phone or nothing. I know she thinks that I was protecting or tyring to save Giselle but I was looking out for Exotic. This shit is so complicated. Its funny how she was dancing for me and we ended up getting in, then all of a sudden bitches don' lost they damn mind like for real.

"Aye Que nigga you wanna slow the fuck down!" Issa said holding to the door handle for dear life.

"Man chill the fuck out. Exotic out here somewhere and it is driving me insane not knowing where she is or if she is okay." I said gripping my steering wheel tighter.

"Look bruh I know how you feeling right now but don't kill us in the process of trying to find Exotic. I still got a daughter to raise."

I looked at the time on the dash and it was 10 pm. She had been gone since 1 pm. I was really starting to get worried. She was out here in the dark wondering around and that shit wasn't cool. I just needed to know that she was alright. I couldn't help to think about how Exotic murked Giselle's ass. I knew Exotic was crazy but damn I didn't know she was that damn crazy. I now know never to cross her ass cause she would probably cut my dick off.

"FUCK!" I yelled banging the steering wheel in frustration."Where the fuck is she?"

"Pull over Que and take a minute because your emotions are getting the best of you." Issa said.

I slowly pulled over and we sat in silence for a minute. Issa looked at me with is inquisitive green eyes and I knew that he was about to start asking questions.

"E man now is not the fucking time to be asking questions." I said looking out my window. I thought I saw a figure but I brushed it off and turned back around looking at Issa.

"Y'all had sex didn't you."

"What makes you say that?" I said not looking at him.

"I don't know it is just a feeling I got. So you might as well tell me."

I sighed. "Yes I actually was her first."

"Damn. So what y'all gon' do"?

I looked confused for a minute but then I thought about what he was really asking me. Honestly I don't know what the hell we are going to do. I mean I'm feeling her on that relationship level, but I don't wanna rush into shit. Most importantly I don't wanna hurt her.

"E all I can say is that I want her more than just sexually, but I'm not trying to rush into anything. Now let's drop this for now."

"Aight I will let this go for now but I wanna know what the hell is up?" Issa said seriously.

When I looked up I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. Exotic was standing right in front of my car as the headlights shined on her. She looked so lost and most of all she looked heartbroken. Issa and I looked at each other before I got out the car.

I stepped out of the car and walked around the front where she was standing. She had her head down. I swear my heart was just as broken as hers. It was like I was feeling what she was feeling but how the hell could that even be. I shook it off and stepped closer to her.

"Exotic." I said lifting up her chin making her look at me.

Her eyes were puffy and I could see so much pain there. Pain that I wish I could make go away

"Ja why did you stop me from beating Giselle to death? She deserved to burn in hell. She doesn't deserve another second on this earth." She said with no emotion but with a deadly edge to her voice.

Damn if Exotic ain't scaring my ass right now.

"Exotic I didn't want to see you go to jail for murder. She is not worth you living life behind bars. I know you think I was trying to save and protect her but I was only trying to save and protect you." I said caressing her cheek.

"Ja I understand that but I still say you should have let me finish what I started. Just take me home."

Issa got out the front and he got in the back. Once he was situated Exotic pushed the seat back and got in. I dropped Issa off first and then I was going to take Exotic to my house. I know she was probably gon' raise hell but oh well. I felt like right now she needed a shoulder to lean on.

I looked over and I noticed she had fallen asleep. I smiled looking at her sleeping form. A minute later we pulled into my driveway. I got out and walked around to her side of the car. I opened the door and gently tapped her. She open her eyes looking at me in confusion. I helped her out of the car at first she frowned when she realized she wasn't at home. Then she just relaxed and walked beside me in the house.

Once inside I laid my keys on the table and followed Exotic upstairs. When she got to my room she started taking off her clothes along the way. She made her way to the shower. I flopped on the bed as she walked inside the bathroom. I didn't like seeing her like this and I  hope I never have to see her like this again.

I know Giselle won't be dumb enough to mess with Exotic no more. I bet she probably thinking the same thing laid up in the hospital. I rose up when Exotic came out wrapped in a towel. We just stared at each other without saying anything at all. She walked over to the bed and sat beside me. I grabbed her hand interlocking our hands while looking deep in her eyes.

"Exotic you know you can always come to me. You can always trust me and trust that I will be here for you."

"Ja I know. I just need....hell I don't even know anymore. I'm so fucked up mentally and emotionally. She said looking so empty.

I just wanted to fill her with so much joy and happiness but damn if it wasn't gon' be hard.

"Exotic you know I got you." I said as I rose from the bed to get her something to sleep in. I gave her a big white tee to put on. She dropped her towel and placed the shirt on. She crawled into bed and I got up to go take a shower. When I got out the shower she was fast asleep. I slid on some boxers and got in behind her.

I texted Andie to let her know that Exotic was safe and she was with me. I laid my phone back down and wrapped my arm around her waist bringing her close.

"Ja."

"What?"

"Promise me you won't do anything to break me more than I'm already broken, just don't hurt me." She said smuggling more into me.

I looked up at the ceiling and sighed. Before I hurt her I would just let her go becuase she has already been through enough, but damn if I can tho' What the hell is this girl doing to me?......

*************

So Giselle got her ass beat. Only if she had stuck the original plan this would have been avoided. In a few more weeks I will be paying A-town a visit so I hope everyone is ready because I am on a mission to claim what's mines.