Under Arrest

Exotic

Last night was amazing. Ja and I had a great time. Good food and conversation. Then on the way home I don't know what the hell was wrong with me. It must have been those two glasses of red wine. I know I shocked the hell out of Ja. In fact I shocked myself. I was doing shit like I had been having sex for years and had only started a few days ago. I guess Ja bringing the freak out in me. I was currently laid in bed with Ja. I had my head laid on his chest as he slept. I was so happy and I hope that happiness stays around for a while. When it comes to me and happiness it usually never last long. Its like me and happiness are enemies. My past relationship I really try not to think about because it was so devastating. Hell Andie and Sharee don't know about what happened and Lord knows I hope I never have to talk about that again.

I snuggled more into Ja and closed my eyes to go back to sleep. Ja wrapped his arms more firmly around me and I fell back into a deep sleep.

*********

Giselle

I laid here in this hospital bed in so much pain. I can't believe all this shit happened. If I had just stuck to the plan like my cousin asked I wouldn't be in here all fucked up, but no my dumb ass had to go and catch feelings for a nigga that is all in love with another bitch. I know my cousin is going to flip the fuck out but hell its life. Well my life anyway. Exotic ass almost killed me and if Ja hadn't come and got her off me I would have been dead.

I suffered two black eyes, broken ribs, broken nose, severe cuts and bruises. I also have a neck brace on because my neck was sprained and knocked out of place. In the midst of my thoughts Marcell walked in with a teddy bear, balloons and flowers. He was so sweet and I should give him a chance but he hurt me so bad long ago, but that is another story for another day.

"How are you feeling Gi-Gi?" He asked with a concerned tone.

"I have been a whole lot better." I said sarcastically.

"I'm so sorry this happened, but what I don't understand is why it happened. That is something that you never did tell me."

I looked at Marcell and I knew that if I told him what I did and why I did it, it would cause world war two in this bitch. I really didn't feel like hearing that shit right now. I already feel stupid enough as it is.

"Marcell I really don't want to get into that right now." I said while motioning for him to come closer.

"Aight Gi-Gi I'm gon' let the shit go for now, but I want answers eventually." He said while holding my hand.

I looked over his shoulder and I saw the doctor coming in, but what really caught my attention was the police officers behind him. I wonder what the hell is going on?

The doctor walked more into the room and the officers were close behind.

"Miss Carter these officers are here to talk to you about the incident that took place." The doctor said while looking at me seriously.

"Doctor I don't understand." I said looking confused.

"Miss Carter anytime someone is beaten as severely as you were, we have to bring the police in to question the victim." He said stepping back. The officers walked closer to me and looked at me with concerned eyes.

I looked at Marcell because he was waiting to see what was going to happen. While he was looking at me a thought came to mind and I was gon' make both Que and Exotic pay.

"Miss Carter we would like to ask you a few questions. I'm officer Jones and this is officer Smith."

I nodded as best as I could. The one that was officer Jones had a pad and a pen in his hands ready to take notes as the other looked on.