What The Fuck Part 2....Finally Over....

Marcell

I just love how everything is flowing. I knew it would be a matter of time before I could finally get the perfect revenge on Exotic. She has been going around hurting people, now it is time for her to feel the pain. This pain is gonna definitely make her wish she never crossed paths with me. That day when I walked in and overheard Skye and Sharla arguing, I found out the best news ever. The sad part is Giselle don't even know how dirty this bitch really is. Sharla pretending to be her friend while the whole time she was fucking her father. I mean who the hell does that type shit.

Once I heard that, I told her if she didn't do whatever I said, I was going to tell Giselle everything. Now here I am a month later finding out that Exotic is out of town. Everybody here in the A found out about Que and Issa making to the top of the charts. They are having a big ass party and once I heard that I set my plan in motion. Without Exotic here things will go the way they need to.

I just gave Skye all the information that she needed and she is making her way inside right now to find Que. I know he is gonna be in for the shock of his life. I can't wait to see how all this unfolds and to see how that bitch Exotic crumbles. I have to laugh to myself because Skye has a lil secret that is gonna really make this shit interesting, she just has to make shit happen the way we discussed. I sat back in the dark of my car watching the door waiting for the big BOOM!

Skye

"Skye what the fuck are you doing here?" Que asked in a calm tone but I could tell that he was anything but calm. He looked like he wanted to strangle me.

"Well hello to you too! You mean to tell me that you are not happy to see me?" I said flipping my hair and closing the door behind me.

"Skye I asked yo ass a fuckin' question, what the fuck are you doing here?" He said slamming his glass down on the glass table. He then stood up with his fist balled at his sides as his nostrils flared with anger.

I kinda started to get nervous because Que was beyond angry with seeing me. I at least thought he would be more receptive. That damn bitch got his mind all fucked up. Hell I know years ago I fucked up but I was young and dumb.

I walked closer to him and reached out and caressed his face. He moved away and walked to the other side of the room with his back turned to me. That was the perfect moment because I slipped some Ecstasy pills into his drink. I had a small tube in my bra and I dumped the contents in there. I knew if I didn't do it this way he wasn't going to willingly give me the dick.

I turned around and walked towards him. I pressed my body against his while wrapping my arms around his waist. I slid my hands up his chest and I could feel him almost succumbing to my touch. He got out of my embrace and walked back to the table picking up his drink.

I smiled in satisfaction because everything was going to fall into place nicely. I watched as he threw the contents of the drink back and placed the glass back down.

"Skye I don't know what the fuck kind of games you are playing but I have a girl that I happen to be in love with. So you can take yo ass back where the hell you came from. It's obvious that you are here to start trouble and trust me you don't wanna do th-"

Jacquees

I stopped talking because I started to feel hot and a lil dizzy. I looked at Skye and she smiled at me as she walked over to me pushing me back on the sofa. She started kissing me and I was trying to resist but it was like I didn't have any control. Clothes started coming off and I could feel her slide down on my dick.

I knew that this was wrong but I wasn't feeling like myself, something was seriously wrong. She kept bouncing up and down on my dick and moaning as I weakly held her waist.