Sweet Revenge

Giselle

Sharla and I were sitting outside Exotic's house. I didn't see a car in the driveway and I assumed she wasn't home. I had already road by Que's house and he wasn't there. I can't say if they were together or not but I had that feeling.

"Where the hell is she?" I yelled in anger.

"Giselle damn! Que got you fucked up bad." Sharla said looking at me like I was crazy.

I really felt like I was going crazy. I wanted Que more than anything. I was dangerously in love with him and nothing or no one was going to come between that. Not Exotic nor my cousin. I knew that once my cousin arrives all hell was gon' break loose but I didn't give a fuck. I was ready.

"Aye Giselle she pulling up now." Sharla said tapping me.

I slid down more in my seat and watched as she got out the car wearing barely nothing at all. I hated to admit but Exotic was bad, but she didn't have shit on me. Que just didn't realize I was a good catch.

"Damn where the hell she coming from looking like she just got dicked down?" Sharla said looking stank.

"That's the same thing I was thinking. I know she was with Que. I can feel it."

"Well if that's the case I got a feeling that they did more than talk from the looks of things." Sharla said with a smirk on her face.

I really didn't want to believe that they had been together but I knew it was possible. He wasn't messing with me on that level anymore nor was he messing with Nyla either. That would only leave him fucking with Exotic on that level. That made me want to fuck her up for touching what belongs to me.

Exotic grabbed her stuff from the car and she looked around as if she knew someone was watching her. She turned around setting the alarm on the car. She walked inside the house. I was paying close attention to the way she was walking and she had that kind of walk like she had don' got her pussy beat up.

I became enraged. I gripped the steering wheel because I knew about that walk all to well. I remember the many nights Que put it down on me. I waited a while before exiting the car. Sharla followed behind me. This bitch didn't know who the fuck she was messing with, but she was about to find out real soon.

"Giselle you sure you wanna go through with this?" Sharla asked.

"Oh I'm more than sure." I said walking to her car.

When I got to her car I keyed the whole drivers side and then the passenger side. I even did the hood of the car making sure I went deep as hell into her paint job. Sharla had a sharp switch blade knife in which she used to slash all four of her tires.

Sharla and I stood back admiring the work we had done to her car. She better be glad it was the car and not her. I had one last thing to do to make this moment epic. I had got a bottle of acid and poured it all down her car. I watched as the acid started eating away at her paint.

We stood there a few more minutes and then we hopped back in my car heading away from the scene. Sharla and I laughed all the way back to my house.I bet her ass will step off Que now because she gon' be scared feeling some type of way.

"Bitch you crazy for real." Sharla said smirking because she was enjoying this shit to the fullest.

"I know and Exotic needed to know that." I said smiling all the way down the road.

Exotic

I was enjoying my soak in the tub. My whole damn body was sore but hell it was more than worth it. I never thought that sex could be that good, but Ja's ass let me know the deal. I leaned back closing my eyes. I couldn't close my eyes for a second without remembering those scenes from last night. I heard my phone ringing from my bedroom and I knew that it was Sharee. I was going to call her back. I soaked a lil while longer and finally washed my body getting out wrapping a towel around my body.

I walked into my room and sat on the bed. I picked up my phone calling Sharee back. She answered on the second ring.

"You coming through today?" She asked

"Yeah I will be there in about thirty minutes. I know you and Andie want to know about how the private dance went."

"Duh! You already know, but we will see you in a lil while.

"Aight." I said hanging up the phone.

I got up and found a matching black bra and panty set. I dropped my towel and lotioned down with some Heavenly Dreams from Victoria's Secret. I placed my underwear on and then put on a pair of light gray leggings that had comic strip prints on them. I put on a black sleevless crop top. I put on my all black 12's. I put my hair up in a messy bun and put on some big silver hoops.

I grabbed my purse, keys and phone going downstairs. I went to the kitchen to get a bottled water out of the fridge. I was actually hungry but I figured we would go get something to eat a lil later. I made my way to the door and walked out turning around making sure I had locked the door.

When I turned back around I dropped my keys and bag on the ground. I couldn't believe what the fuck I was seeing. Somebody had ruined my fucking car. My paint was peeling off, and all four of my tires were slashed. I had a sinking feeling I know who was responsible. I also felt that blackout coming on and I was about to cause some destruction to Giselle's dumb ass. I know it was her ass it ain't nothing nobody can tell me. I could have called the police but nah I'm about to handle this shit myself. I grabbed my phone and dialed Ja's number.

He answered on the first ring.

"Wassup Ex-"

"Where the fuck does Giselle live?" I said as calm as possible.

"Exotic, why the he-"

"Ja now is not the time to ask me questions. WHERE THE FUCK DOES SHE LIVE?!" I yelled into the phone.

He was silent for a second before answering me.

"She lives on 2122 17th street. Exotic what the hell is going on?"

"I will tell you later. Right now I'm bout to kill this bitch. You might wanna get up some bail money because after what I'm about to do, I might be going to jail." I said hanging up.

I called Sharee back to tell her and Andie to come and scoop me up. Her phone rung three times before she answered. I didn't give her a chance to say nothing.

"Sharee come and get me my car is fucked up. I'm about to go fuck somebody up too. Don't ask question just bring ya ass." I said hanging up.

I paced back forth like a caged animal. This bitch done lost her fuckin mind like for real. Ten minutes later they pulled up in Andie's Range. They got out the car and looked at mines.

"Exotic what the fuck happened to your car?" Andie asked

"Giselle's bitch ass happened. I know she did this because my car was fine an hour ago. Fuck that I need y'all to take me to 2122 17th street." I said walking towards Andie's car.

Sharee took a picture of my car before coming to get in the car. My phone was steady ringing and it was Ja.

"Sharee send Ja that pic of my car and let him know that it was his crazy ass ex-ho."

She sent him the picture and God knows what else.

A few seconds later I got a text from Ja

*JaThatNigga: I'm on my way. I already know you gon' beat her ass and I'm not gon' stop you. I will get your car fixed. You can drive my Camaro and I will drive my Benz.

*"ExoticDancer: Oh not the hell you won't pay for shit. That bitch gon' pay fa all that shit you can believe that!

I laid my phone down and looked out the window shaking my leg. I couldn't hear nothing around me I was zoned the fuck out. It was no stopping me and there was no controlling me at the moment. If she know who God is she better start praying because I'm coming fa that ass and if I find out Sharla's Kfc looking ass had something to do with it, I'm gon' stick her dead in the mouth.

This bitch thinking she probably got a sweet revenge going against me but this ass whooping I'm gon' put on her gon' be my sweetest revenge......