Let Me Explain....Make It Up

Issa

I'm sittin here in the studio with Que. We just finished a session and he was telling me about the shit that went down with Giselle yesterday. All this shit could have been avoided if he hadn't let her stupid ass in the house period. Sometimes Que don't think. I thought he learned his lesson when he brought Giselle to Andie's house, but apparently not. I just gotta shake my head at him because not only did he let her in he left the dumb ass girl in the house while he went outside.

"Que really man. What the hell were you thinking yesterday. It ain't no way in hell you were thinking because from what you just told me I know you wasn't."

"E I was seriously thinking about spending time with Exotic. That's where my mind was at for real."

"Shit Giselle knew that shit too because she trying to fuck whateva' y'all got going up. Matter fact what the hell y'all asses got going on any damn way?"

Que sighed leaning back in his chair looking up at the ceiling. He rubbed his hands down his face and then looked over at me.

"Bruh I really can't explain it. All I know is I like being around her. She cool as hell , but mean as fuck sometimes. Even still I want her. I mean I honestly want her more than just sexually but I don't think I can do the relationship shit."

I looked at Que like really nigga. Shit Exotic is a good girl and she mad talented and she is not thirsty either. I think that she would be good for him if he can get pass that Skye shit. I mean that was a few years ago and he still letting that shit control him in his happiness.

"Que you gone miss out on a good thing because of Skye's money hungry ass. You betta gone head and cuff her before that Marcell nigga do."

I could see Que clenching his jaw at the mention of that Marcell nigga. I actually did it on purpose because deep down I know that he got feelings for Exotic he just trying to fight'em.

"I have been calling her but she won't even answer my calls nor will she return them. I don't know what the fuck to do. I mean she didn't even tell me what was going on she just grabbed her shit and dipped without letting me explain a damn thang."

I could hear the frustration in his voice and I knew that he really wanted to explain and fix this.

"Look man you need to go ahead over there and talk to her. I know she may not wanna hear nothing because she thinking the worst, but you gotta make her ass listen. So go get your shit and make it happen." I said seriously.

Que got up and headed out the door. As he walked out I wondered what was really going on between those two. Time will tell if they don't tell first.

Jacquees

I know that me going to Exotic's house doesn't seem like the smart thing to do right now, but what she fails to realize is that Giselle wants us to fallout. Exotic needs to start askin before assuming shit. I was a couple minutes from her house and was ready to let her know what the deal was.

I pulled up a few minutes later. I got out the car walking to the door ringing the bell. A few seconds later she came to the door wearing some red leggings and a white v-neck fitted tee. Her hair was piled on top of her head. To say she looked beautiful was and understatement. She folded her arms across her chest looking me up and down. I could tell she was irritated but I didn't give a shit cause I was too.

Without saying a word she stepped aside and let me in. She closed the door walking into the living area. I could tell that she had cooked cause it smelled like chicken. A nigga was hungry but I had to handle this first. She sat on the sofa and I sat on her coffee table in front of her. She was looking down in her lap to keep from looking at me.

"Exotic what the fuck was that yesterday? I mean you could have told me what the hell was going on. Do you know how lost and confused I was because you didn't say shit." I said with so much venom in my voice. I mean I know I fucked up by letting her in and then leaving her in the house but shit Exotic ass should have known betta than that.

"Talk to me Exotic." I said while reaching out and lifting her chin so that she would look at me.

"Ja I'm sorry I was so quick to assume shit. It just looked so real. What happened?"

"Right before you came Giselle showed up unannounced saying that she wanted to talk. I let her in and she was taking a whole bunch of bullshit. A few minutes after Tevin came to show me his new car and I left her alone in the house. I guess that's when she set everything up. She knew you were coming over because I told her that." I paused gathering my thoughts.

"You know that I would neva' do you like that. I told you that you were special to me and I meant what I said. Giselle is nothing to me and what we had going on I ended that. If something eva' happens again don't up and run out at least let me explain."

She nodded and bit her bottom lip.

"Ja from now on I know where that bitch is concerned it is not reason for me to believe anything that she does or tries to do to mess up our bond. Now let's hug and makeup."

Ja smiled that smile that I fell in love with that night at the kick back and I couldn't help but smile in return.

"I know you cooked so what you got fa a nigga to eat?" I asked while standing up and grabbing both of her hands. I wrapped my arms around her hugging her tightly.

She eased back walking around me and I caught her around the waist walking behind her just like that to the kitchen while I nibbled on her neck.

"I made some chicken alfredo with some garlic bread. Would like me to make you a plate?"

"Hell yeah. Imma go wash my hands." Just as he walked off his phone rung. I looked at the screen and it was Giselle. I smirked because if it was left up to me I would have answered that bitch to have her looking crazy. As soon as it started ringing it stopped and started back. Que was coming down the stairs and I looked at him with a smirk on my face.

"What is it? He asked going to the table to have a seat.

"Giselle is calling you."

"Shit answer it. I don't have nothing to hide."

The phone had stopped ringing again but started right back. Damn this bitch is relentless. I mean if he ain't answered by now, hell he not. I finally answered the phone.

"Hey Giselle how are you on this fine day?"

I was met with silence. I knew that this bitch mind was going a mile a minute. She was probably trying to figure out what the hell I was doing answering Ja's phone.

"What the fuck you doing answering Que's phone?" She asked angrily.

"Oh yeah about that, well see he is sitting right here at my kitchen table eating and he told me to answer it. FYI bitch yo lil scheming didn't work. It ain't shit you can do to break this bond. Now I have tried to be a lady and deal with yo ho ass but next time I'm just gone blackout on yo dumb ass. That means I'm gone beat the shit outta you. Now have a nice evening."

I hung up the phone and walked over to the table taking a seat. Que was just looking at me shaking his head.

"Exotic yo ass scare me sometimes. I think you crazy for real you."

"Who me? Nah I'm not crazy but I will blackout on somebody after they push me too far."

"Hmm, well just make sure you don't blackout on me. Exotic I have been thinking. You need to make up for yesterday and I know exactly what I want you to do."

She looked at me from across the table with narrowed eyes. Exotic knows how my mind works.

"Okay how do you want me to make it up to you or better yet what do you want me to do?"

I smiled and stared at her before I dropped the bomb on her.

"Exotic I want you to dance for me. I want you to be my private dancer......What this nigga can't be serious....