Court Is In Session....I'm Coming Fa' What's Mines...

Exotic

I was standing in the mirror looking over my attire for this morning. I had on a black high waist pencil skirt with a red blouse that had ruffles coming down the front. I had on my black peep toe red bottoms. My hair was pulled up into a doughnut style bun. I placed my diamond earrings in with my diamond bracelet. My make-up was simple but tasteful. I had the natural and nude look going on. I felt like a young business woman ready to take on anything. I already knew that this was going to be a dramatic trial because of Giselle. I just hope that my attorney, Sheldon Carson has this on lock.

I looked through the mirror and Ja was standing behind me smiling like hell. I just shook my head and kept looking myself over. He walked closer trying to be all manish.

"Oh no! I am not fooling with you this morning. I need to have my game face on, not my I'm horny I'm in need of dick face." I said stepping to the side.

"Well you shouldn't always be turning a young nigga on then." He said jerking me to him regardless of what I said.

"Ja come on. Today is crucial and you know it." I said pecking his lips lightly.

"Shit Exotic this crucial too. I know you feel that." He said grinding into me.

"Ugh, Really Ja? You are so damn nasty."

"Yeah, but you like it and you like how I be making that pussy rain too." He said letting me go. He walked over to my bed and propped up against the headboard.

This boy here. He is too much at times.

"What you got going on today?" I asked while spraying some MK perfume on.

" I gotta hit the studio in about an hour. After that nothing. I may go chill with E." He said while looking at me licking those full sexy ass lips.

"Ja could you stop lusting over me please!" I said chuckling.

"No I'm afraid I can't do that."

I shook my head and finished doing what I was doing. I had about fifteen minutes to spare before leaving, but I knew if I went and sat on that bed Ja freaky ass was gon' try some shit. I have neva' met nobody with a sex drive like him. He is insatiable.

I instantly decided just to go downstairs to chill before leavin'. I knew if I stayed in here a moment longer he would had me outta my clothes in two point five seconds.

"Ja Imma  go downstairs and chill before Ieaving." I said grabbing my things.

He looked at me like I was crazy and shrugged with a goofy smirk on his face. I turned walking outta my bedroom going down stairs to the kitchen. I decided I wanted some pineapple juice. I reached up in my cabinet getting a glass. I sat it on the counter and walked to the fridge to grab the juice. I had just turned around about to got back to my glass when Ja caught me off guard.

He pushed me up against the fridge and kissed me almost into a coma. Oh hell no its time to get the hell out this house all together or else I'm gon' be messed up in court.

"I just wanted to give you a good luck kiss." He said smiling innocently.

"Uh Ja I think I'm gon' head on out because that kiss was way more than good luck. You was tryna get me pregnant with that kiss. I'm surprised I ain't already pregnant with the way you just kissed my ass." I said jokingly.

He started laughing and I grabbed my things kissing him before heading out.

"Aye Exotic don't go in there and get yo ass locked up because you can't control yo temper." He said being serious.

"I can't make no promises to ya! Bye Ja." I said walking out the door.

Court (Monday 10:00 am)

I sat at the table with Sheldon as he went over details concerning the case. I listened intently because I could really go to jail, but if I do it would be worth it cause Giselle ass should have known better than to fuck with me. As we were discussing things the judge came out and we all stood. His name was Judge Hanlon. He looked serious and intense.

"Relax Exotic his bark is worse than his bite. He is really laid back. Trust me." Sheldon said.

I nodded lightly as we took our seats.

Judge Hanlon looked around the room and he looked over where the prosecuting attorney was. He noticed that the plaintiff wasn't there. He raised his brow in question.

"Mr. Dawson where is Miss Carter?" He asked pointedly.

"Your Honor she is not able to get ready on her own, someone is helping her. I apologize for her tardiness."

"She has two minutes to get here and I am dismissing this case. I have other cases to tend to. I do not have time to waste." Judge Hanlon said.

I looked on in surprise. I couldn't believe what I was hearing and couldn't believe that Giselle was putting on this show. Like bitch really. We sat waiting and believe it not she didn't show up until after Judge Hanlon had dimissed the whole damn case.

Sheldon and I were standing before the judge as he gave me words of wisdom and advice. As he was talking to me Sharla rolled Giselle in. I looked at Sheldon and he just smirked. I looked back at the judge and he had a serious look on his face. Mr. Dawson looked like he wanted to be swallowed up by the floor.

"Miss Carter this trial started thirty minutes ago. Therefore the case has been dismissed because you have wasted valuable time with your shenanigans."

"Your Honor as you can s-"

"No Mr. Dawson I see a lot of games in which I am not going to play."

"Miss Chambers since you have no priors and from all the information that was presented you were provoked, but that doesn't excuse the fact of what you did. With that being said I am ordering you to 180 hours of anger management classes." He said banging his gavel. "Court is adjourned."

I looked over at Giselle and Sharla and they both looked stupid as hell. Even her dumb ass attorney was looking stupid. I looked over at Sheldon with gratitude.

"Sheldon thanks so much for all that you did." I said.

"No problem. It's my job. You just stay outta of trouble." He said walking back to the table grabbing his brief case. I grabbed my purse and headed out feeling like the champ.

I walked out to my car in which I had missed so much. I really gotta do something special for Ja because he has really held me down within these last few weeks, although he had a moment with communication.

I walked to my car and when I went to hit the unlock button on my keyless entry I saw a note stuck to my windshield. I looked confused for a minute. I started thinking who and why the hell would someone put a damn note on my windshield. I reached over pulling it off and unfolded it. I scanned the contents making sure my eyes were not decieving me. The note read:

Don't get too comfortable because you don't belong. You never really have and never will. Friendly word of advice watch yo back becaue I'm coming fa' what's mines.....