5.2 Lovely Hyung

Cold.

My heart is cold. It cant feel anything, I thought it was a good feeling, to feel warm again after years, after someone died in front of my eyes, and its all because of my fault. Because I am such a stupid person when it come to words.

If only I could assuring her, she will still be alive. And be beside me.

I still remember, when she nods as I propose to her, I feel like having no goal anymore but to make her happy. I forget everything, my latest love, my brothers. Just me and her.

I dream about such beautiful thing, shamefully, not knowing that god say it was too good for me to be happen.

She died. She left.

And just like what her, another sun just coming, melting the ice in my heart. But the same thing happen. And I got my shoes inside the same hole.

How funny the phrase said that only a stupid donkey fall into the same hole.

I am not donkey, I am not stupid, but I did it.

And now I am afraid,

That she'll left too.

Just like her sister.

Stupid Min Yoongi.

--
"I am pregnant." She said, and he can do nothing aside laughing. Hard.

He know that this will come. Fucking her once, and she will pretend to get pregnant. Or really pregnant and saying that the thing inside her stomach was his. He knew it. Every woman are the same, cunning, greed was all they made from.

"Wow." He said faking his shock stated while his hand circling his new girlfriend shoulder, sitting calmly in the cafeteria. "Congratulation Yuqi, you'll be a mother."

The said girl only stand there, biting her lips pressing the anger and jealousy that rise inside of her watching him, acting innocent with a new girl beside him.

Minnie is right, he is so bad.

"And you'll be the father."

"What? How can I be the father of that thing inside your womb?"

"Dont you remember? That night?" Honestly she was so shy, embarrassing, but she should say that, for the sake of the baby inside her. And how could he referring their baby with a thing?

"Oh, that night. Yeah. We fuck." He answered calmly. "Once." He pointing his finger on his boyfriend then. "I fuck her more than once, and she doesn't pregnant."

"Kookie. This is yours. Believe me." Her voice cracked. She knows that he loves someone else now, she only want him to acknowledge their baby. That's it. Because she cant take everything alone. She was too young and small.

"How can I believe you? Where is the proof that its mine? How I know with who you were get laid with."

"No." She spoke with a sad and pathetic voice. Wiping her tears. And she looks around. So many eyes looking at her, and she become her old self, hating the attention. They look at her with disgust.

All of them.

And she look at his back, looking for place to hide from her friends, his friends. But they stay still. Taehyung and Jimin looking their book, pretending to read something, Jin and Namjoon also Hoseok look away. Yoongi look down at his hand while biting his lips. Jennie hissed. Jisoo looks blank and Rosé only looking at Jungkook.

No one care.

"You need to learn to eat an after morning pills, that's my advice if you are not wanting to pregnant again." Jungkook said make her focus back to his feature. "But I am not going to have that baby. Its not mine. You can go."