4.11 Plans

"Darling can you pass me steak?" Ask his father to Lisa make the girl smile while taking the plate to gave him beef steak. "Thank you Lisa."

She nods shyly and then sitting again on her chair, flinching when she felt a hand squeezing her thigh. She look at her left to find an unbothered Jungkook who's eating his food calmly.

This little Satan.

"The graduation will come less than 4 weeks huh?" They both look up at his mother and nods in unison. Feel so stress to think about their final project which is yet announced. "How's the final project?"

"Fine." Both of them saying make Junghyun, Jungkook's brother laughing.

"I am here to pray for two of you." Lisa bites her lips in embarrassment while Jungkook muttering some unspoken cursed toward his hyung. And then karma hit his hyung right away, his mother flicking his forehead make him groan. "Mom."

"Don't be rude, Junghyun-ah." Said his mom and then looking at two of the love birds lovingly now.

"So Jungkook will run the company here." She states and then looking at Lisa. "How about you, dear? Do you have plan already?"

Jungkook then put his forks and knife on the table, he really want to ask her but he know if he did that before maybe she will rejecting him. And he is glad that his mom asking Lisa that question. Curiosity eats him alive.

"I don't know. I really don't know."

"How about your desire, darling? What do you want to be?" His father then asking her make her stress. She look so lost.

Honestly she has nothing inside her mind since the day one. And she was expecting Yuqi to help her thinking about that. What's the best to do. But when she died, her brain was clouding with mourn. She has nothing but to take revenge.

But to think about it again right now, after the revenge, what will she do?

"I don't know."

"Ehem... mom dad." At the silence atmosphere Jungkook's talking stealing the attention back to him. "After graduate." He then biting is lips. Trying his best to put the bomb lightly.

"After graduate, we will get married."

--
"What the hell Jeon, who allow you to speak like that in front of your family?" She spats as soon as they reach their room. She has been so good to defensing herself to explode as soon as he announce those stupid thing toward his parents.

"Why Doll?"

"Why?" She chuckled mockingly as she swat his hand which is holding her hand to calm her. She doesn't want a touch right now. "Because I never say anything about stupid joke you've said lately. I am so done. Oh god. How dare you to trap me in your life this way."

"What are you talking about? I thought that you are willing to do that with me."

"I told you that I will think about that. And now you make me lazy to think." She responded half shouting. She wanted to shout at him as loud as she can but part of her conscious where they are right now. "Now I should face their expectation. Great Jeon. Great."

"Doll."

"No. Don't." She swat his hand again. Now even closing her eyes begging to him. "Don't make me say something that will hurt your heart even more. Don't ask anything again, you know what I will say. So stop."

"You do believe in me, don't you?" He ask weakly and she open her eyes to look at his sad eyes. "Yoongi told me that you must doubting my feeling because I am a dick head."

You got the point.

"But for this one, please for this one, please believe in me, Lisa." He sounds desperate. "Believe me, because I really sure that this love is a sure thing."

"What's make you sure?"

"Because-" he hesitant at first. "Because I am the one who have this heart. I know what it feels."

"But I can't."

--
Note : Maybe I'll not update tomorrow. So I make it up with this chapter.