123

Valencia Seavey

A little while Daniel left the room to get coffee again. When the episode ended and Daniel wasn't back yet, I got curious. I knew it was wrong of me to do, but I couldn't help myself, I opened his texts.

-
yesterday at 5:89 pm

Anna Seavey
Daniel Seavey

anna

oh hi big brother
what's up?

can i ask for your advice

always! though i doubt i could give you any, you're the wisest out of us all

i'm not, i've been stupid

what did you do?

valencia is mad at me because i messed up, big time, and i'm working on changing myself to fix things between us

okay, so what do you need my help for, sounds like you already saw what mistake you made and decided to fix it, whatever that may be

what can i do if she doesn't take me back

daniel
there's nothing more than you can do at this point is try to set it right, pray and ask for forgiveness, that's all you have the power over, so that's all you should be working on. things always work out, you're a good guy daniel, regardless the mistake you've made. good karma will come your way again.

thank you anna

always

-
today at 9:27 am

Romee Strijd
Daniel Seavey

heyy, when&where next time? i miss you🤪☺️

never, don't contact me again

aw come on, it was fun wasn't it?

it wasn't. it ruined everything because i was stupid enough to not see what i had. like i said; stop contacting me

i could give you more than she could ever give you

you could never

this number is now blocked

-

I put the phone down, with a weird feeling in my stomach. He really stopped. He changed. Before this, he wouldn't even let me look at his phone, and now he left the room without his phone, letting me use it.

Corbyn came in and greeted me before he sat down on the chair where Zach sat previously. "Hey, how are you?" He asked serious, but smiling.

"Good," I lied.

"Really?" Corbyn raised a brow.

I sighed. "Alright, I'm scared, but don't tell Daniel, I want him to think I'm fine, he doesn't have to worry about me," I admitted. He chuckled softly. "What?" I asked confused.

"Daniel's always worried about you, he's always gonna be worried about you, and the same thing's gonna happen when that guy gets out of there, he'll always be worried."

I smiled lightly. He was right, Daniel was very caring, he always tried protecting me for everything, and I liked that.

"And you know what Daniel said to me in the hallway?" Corbyn added. "He told me he was scared too, but that he tries to stay strong for you too, but if you guys would just, okay see; I get you guys can't immediately get past this; but at least put aside what happened, and dedicate these moments for your son, and just be parents together, comfort each other instead of avoiding too much contact."

I nodded slowly. "Corbyn, you're such a great friend, really," I said and smiled at him. "Just wanna see you guys happy," He shrugged and left the room. Daniel came in a bit later.

"Hey," He sat down on the chair. I scooped over to the other side of the bed to make a spot for him. He furrowed his brows together in confusion. "Come," I said and opened my arms. He laid down next to me and turned his head a bit upwards to look me in the eye.

He smiled slightly.

I rested one of my hands on his chest and one on his cheek. "What is it?" He asked.

"Nothing," I shrugged. I thought of how maybe this time everything would be different, with our kid "I just, love you."

His eyes seemed to sparkle, although it might've been the hospital lights flickering. "I love you too," He smiled and rested his head on my shoulder. Then, the nurse came in and smiled at the sight of us. "How long has it been?" She asked. Daniel looked at the timer on his phone.

"10 minutes," I said. She nodded and grabbed the machine, making the dosis of the medicine higher.

"Who are your friends in the hall?"

"My bandmates," Daniel smiled. "I see," Marie mumbled.

Right as she wanted to walk out another contraction came up. "God," I groaned. She turned around.

"Another one?" She asked. I nodded. She made a little hand gesture towards Daniel and he nodded getting off the bed.

"I'm just gonna check how far you are, okay?" She asked and I nodded as she checked.

"12 cm, and your contractions are less than 12 minutes apart, which means we can try and start, I'll call the nurse," She said and walked out again. I looked Daniel's way. He squeezed my hand.

"We're gonna have this baby, we can do this together, I'll be here to support you."

-

again i suck at ending chapters but yeet 🤪

we're close to the baby being born yay!