69

Valencia Auguste

"Awh, guys! This is amazing! Thank you guys so much" I smiled shocked at how the place looked. I'd been sick for the past week and the boys decided to do some work on the apartment. I stepped forward and gave them all a hug. "It was Zach's idea to help you out here, so you should be thanking him" Corbyn said chuckling. I smiled at Zach and his cheeks flushed a darker colour of pink. "You guys wanna have some coffee, or anything else, before we leave?" I asked. As promised, the boys would come with me and go to the ultrasound of my baby and see if it's a boy or girl.  "Some coffee, thank you" Jonah grinned and everyone chuckled. The three other boys left to sit down at the sofa while Zach followed me into the kitchen.

"Thanks for doing this for me, just in general, thanks for being there for me" I said genuinely smiling. "For you, always" He giggled. I blushed and turned around to turn on the coffee machine.

"I'll always be here when you need me," I looked up. "We all will" He referred to Jonah, Jack and Corbyn.

"That means so much" I grinned and looked at the floor.

"Hey" He mumbled and lifted up my chin. "Forget about him, he ruined it for the both of you, you gotta move on" He whispered. I looked in his hazel eyes. Our faces got closer to a point where our lips were less than an inch removed from each other, until the bleep of the coffee machine ruined the moment.

I chuckled awkwardly and pulled back, grabbing the mugs and bringing them towards the living area, leaving Zach behind in the kitchen.

"Are you scared?" Jonah asked as soon as I put down a cup of coffee infront of him.

"No, I'm excited" I said and sat down on the couch, inbetween Corbyn and Jonah. Zach quietly came out of the kitchen and sat down on the opposite couch, next to Jack.

I yawned. "How have you been sleeping?" Corbyn asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "Alright, I guess" I mumbled.

"Are you sure?" Jack asked too. I drank the last bit of coffee out of my cup and nodded.

"Yeah, shall we get going?"

-

We got in the car after getting back from the hospital. The ultrasound showed I was gonna have a boy and I was overflowed with happiness, but very tired as well. I hadn't slept well in weeks.

I settled myself in the backseat of the guys's Range Rover and Corbyn and Zach joined me and sat down on either side of me. I yawned again and closed my eyes for a few seconds, my head falls slowly to the side and I'm in the most uncomfortable position, trying to rest my head against the backseat of the car.  Zach knew I was struggling and offered his hoodie as a pillow, I smiled and nodded thankfully accepted the piece of clothing and wrapped it in a little ball and rested my head on it.

Within ten minutes we were back at my apartment. I thanked the boys for bringing ne back home and said I would see them the next day. I went into the building and took the elevator to my floor. As soon as I got into my apartment, I threw my bag on the couch and Zach's hoodie fell out of it. I realised I had forgotten to give it back and promised myself I would bring it back to him tomorrow.

Not even five minutes later, the doorbell rang. My first thought was for it to be Zach, who would be coming back to pick up his hoodie, but instead I opened the door to see Daniel standing on the other side.

"What do you want?" I asked and rolled my eyes.

"I've been an asshole, and I thought about it, and I came to apologize" He said and walked into the apartment.

"Daniel, stop it, please" I started but he didn't let me finish. "Please, hear me out? I made a lot of mistakes but everything is different now! We are having a baby on the way! We need to fix this for our family" He said.

"It's not as if I don't want to forgive you, it's just it's not that easy" I sighed.

"Why? Isn't our love strong enough to survive this?" He said, tears welling up in his eyes.

"Don't you love me anymore?"

-

youngblood by 5sos possibly is the best song to be ever made