106

im still writing a jack au fic and i'll post it if u guys are interested?

-

Valencia Seavey

"Ugh," I sighed again grabbing my phone, declining the call.

"Daniel again?" Zach asked, walking out of the kitchen. He had stayed on the couch  for the night. I told him he should go back home, but he refused. He didn't want to let me alone and mumbled a quick "That's what friends do," before he grabbed a blanket and laod down on the sofa, I didn't have much of a choice.

"Yeah," I sighed.

"Turn it off, turn it off, turn it off," He sang jokingly.

"Turn it off for me, baby," I sang along, indeed turning my phone off.

"Because tonight, we're going private and nobody else allowed," He sang back and stretched his arms out to me. He opened his arms for a hug which I accepted.

"Thanks for sticking with me," I smiled when I pulled back from the hug.

"Hey, I got you," He chuckled softly. "Seriously, I'll always be there," He said with a serious tone. I nodded. "For both you and this little one here," He said and placed a hand on my belly, that was getting bigger and bigger everyday. I only had around two months to go.
His smile grew bigger when he felt the baby kick.

"Thank you, Zach," I repeated. He looked up, into my eyes.

He leaned in for a hug once again and I rested my head on my shoulder. My thoughts quickly drifted off to the time I'd wasted with Daniel, how much time was just thrown away. How I wasted 2 years of my life while I could've been with someone who does care about me. Someone like.. Zach.

He hummed a soft little tone to on the rhythm of it, he kept stroking my back.

"Would you.." I mumble. "Would've you tried to date me if I never dated Daniel?" I ask randomly.

I lift my head up from his shoulder again. He frowns. "I thought you were cool ever since Jack found out about you and showed us. Ever since I met you I knew you were special, but you were always Daniel's girl," He shrugged. "If Daniel didn't date you, I would've shot my chances," He said. He chuckled. "Would've you given me a chance if I did?"

I shrug. "I think so, who knows," I smiled while saying it. He nodded.

"I'll take that," He stuck out his tongue jokingly. "Do you.. really regret San Francisco?"

I widened my eyes at the question but calmed down quickly after I saw his face look sad. "I don't, I just said that when I was mad, I'm sorry."

"You also said, you realised Daniel was the one for you, how do you experience that now?"

"I.. don't know. I want to hate him, but I don't, I can't. I feel like the perception I always had of love is shattered into a million pieces. I don't feel like I know myself anymore."

"I'll help you," He smiled softly.

"I'm.. so sorry I hurt your feelings with everything I did, it was never my intention but that doesn't make it any better."

"It's fine," He shrugged carelessly. "I'll help you  find yourself again," He grinned.

"Why do you always take care of me, I don't deserve you," I sighed smiling, thankful for Zach in my life.

"Because I know you, I know you're kind, and caring, and loving. You deserve attention and you deserve to be treated properly. Don't think you're not worthy of love," His hand held my cheek as his thumb brushed over it. I could tell my cheeks were heating up as I looked up in his eyes again.

His face moved closer to mine. My lips met his shortly as I tilted my head and placed my hands on the back of his neck. He pulled back slowly, smiling from ear to ear.

"That felt.. so good," He sighed, sounding relieved. I chuckled softly. "See? I'll help you get over him."

I nodded unsure of what to think of that. Daniel hurt me, but I didn't want to get over Daniel.

But on the other side, Zach was right. Daniel didn't treat me right, and Zach does and always will.

He wrapped his arms around my waist to give me a hug until his phone rang. He grabbed it from his back pocket and rolled his eyes in annoyance. He took the call and I frowned confused.

I sighed when I heard Zach answer. "Daniel, stop calling me," He said.

"Tell Val to turn her phone on," I could hear him from the other side of the line.

"She doesn't want to talk to you, goodbye Daniel," He said and ended the call, turning off his phone afterwards.

"He won't stop, will he," I mumbled.

"He will," He tried to comfort me and wrapped an arm around my shoulders. "It's his first day, he'll eventually stop," He said and I nodded, hoping he was right.

I wouldn't be able to handle Daniel keep trying to get me back, eventually I would break and go back to him, and he knows that. He'd known it all this time and just kept on using me, but that time was over. I now was a different person, and I wouldn't let myself get bossed around by a guy.

I was going to be there for myself.
-
shitty chapters club!

thiS iS a dAniEL fiC foR a rEasOn rigHt
the book isnt finished yet lol just u wait and see (@ people who attack me for zalencia, not @ everyone)

im kinda pressed about the 8letters album. we've waited a long ass fucking time bc 'earLy 2018' my ass

and now they're only 8 songs on the album, like rude?