71

Valencia Auguste

It was a week later, I hadn't replied to any of my texts or calls, and when the doorbell would ring, I stayed in bed.

My heart being broken like this hurt more than ever, but I couldn't forgive him just like that.

And neither could I forgive Romee just like that.

Never did I think one of my best friends, someone I had walked multiple Victoria's Secret shows with, someone I considered family, would do something like this.

And neither did I think the father of my soon to be born child, would leave me behind, would cheat time after time like that. But this time he went too far.

I sat up straight in bed. I looked around the room and guessed it had to be around 8pm. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and saw that in fact it only was 7pm. I decided to finally open my texts from the last week.

Just as I read every single one, I got a new text, from Jonah.

-

Jonah Marais
Valencia Auguste

Hey, the boys and I are having a little party tonight, just for the sake that we're alive, yolo ykno? anyway, we would love it if you could come, take your mind off some things
(we promise we'll keep daniel out of your way)

the guys :)

I'm sorry but I'm so tired, and I don't think I could handle that tonight

we'll get you home anytime you wanna go home, I promise
-zach

Hmm
Fine
I'll be there at 9

-

I took a deep breath as I hit 'send'. I knew I was going to regret this, I was drained. I wasn't at all in the mood to go to a party, but then again, I did not want to ruin the boys' night, especially after all they'd done for me.

Plus, I might would actually be able to take my mind off of things, and you never know untill you actually go.

dont start attacking mee im gonna publish another chapter tonightt

yall get readyyy