84

TW: Sexually tinted scenes 🤧🤧👀
(could have rape triggers ((no one gets raped dont worry)) idk it could trigger u)

*english love affair by 5sos starts playing*

i bet you guys are gonna hate me for this chapter

unless the zalencia stans
they wont

hehhehehehehheheheheh ok ill leave

Valencia Auguste

The next morning I woke up and I thought Zach had left the room, getting breakfast, most likely. I got up and walked towards the bathroom, only in panties and a large t-shirt I opened the door, and to my surprise, Zach stood there, wrapped only in a towel.
"Oh, hey, sorry," I said and walked back awkwardly.

"No it's fine, wait!" He said and grabbed my arm. As I turned around, I caught him staring at me from the corner of my eye.
I couln't help but blush since the only thing he was covered by was a towel, his six-pack obviously shown. I looked at the floor and he chuckled. "Never seen a smexy guy like me?" He joked and I softly punched his shoulder. "Ow," He rubbed his fingers over the spot I hit him at.

"You deserved it," I smirked.

"That's not what you thought last night," He smirked back and I wanted to punch his shoulder again but instead he grabbed my wrist and slowly backed me up against the bathroom door and said with a low, husky voice; "Wanna try that again, sweetheart?"
I rolled my eyes jokingly at his comment. "Don't roll your eyes at me" he pouted.

"You didn't want to yesterday, did you change your mind?" I chuckled trying to remove his grip from my wrist but he kept it there, it didn't hurt and he wasn't trying to make it hurt either.

"Well actually," He smirked and let go of my wrist, placing a strand of hair that hung infront of my face behind my ear. "I think I did," He said as he started to kiss down my neck. I chuckled shaking my head.

"This is wrong, Zach," I tried to keep in a moan.

"Perfectly wrong," he said and continued, leaning his other hand against the door.

"Zach," I chuckled trying again.

"Nobody has to know," He whispered starting to suck on my sweet spot. I let out a breathy moan. "I know you want it," He mumbled pulling back, his hands now tugging on my shirt. I got tempted, and if Daniel could do it multiple times... why can't I for once? He wouldn't like it, but that's exactly why he didn't need to know.

"No one is gonna know about this," I raised a brow. He smirked and nodded.

"Knew I was irresistible."
I just shook my head chuckling softly and placed my hands on his chest. "We're doing this?" He asked.

"One time," I whispered and started moving my hands up and down his chest, as if suddenly I felt like I was running out of time, or maybe I just couldn't be able to resist him any longer.

He tugged on my thighs and lifted me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist, my arms around his neck resting on his shoulders. He opened the door behind me and laid me carefully on the bed. He licked his lips before he attacked mine, like he had been waiting too long.

We kissed for a while just gently, not too rough. Eventually he pulled back, smiling."What?" I chuckled.

"Nothing, you're just really beautiful," He said and tugged on my shirt. I lifted it up over my head as he grabbed a condom from the nighstand, "Are you ready?"

- (im not actually writing the smut so tbis is like after they finish lmao)

He pulled out and fell down next to me on tbe matress. Both out of breath, we laid there in silence. "That was amazing," He eventually sighed.

I nodded slowly, a bit tired. "It sure was," I mumbled, not because I was lying but mode because I felt ashamed, I realised I had not only betrayed Daniel, but also hadn't been honest to Zach about Daniel.

It was quiet for a period again when I stated; "Daniel had left voicemails over the past two days on my phone."

He looked at me. "He left some on mine too," He sighed.

"What did they say?"

"If we uh, do anything," He sighed and rested one hand on his forehead, "He said if we do anything that both of us shouldn't bother to call, and that he would... leave the band."

I turned my face and looked at him in shock. "He said he'd leave the band?"

Zach nodded. "Yeah."

I parted my hair so that it wasn't in front of my face when I turned to lay on my side. "This is exactly why he can not know about this, nobody can know," I said. He nodded again. "I don't want the band to split up because of something you and I did," I added worried. He saw my worried expressions and opened his arms which I accepted and crawled into his hug, laying my head on his chest. He softly brushed my hair with his fingers.

"We won't split up, I promise."

"How would you know?" I asked a bit scared.

He looked at me and sighed. "You're gonna go bacl to Daniel when you get back, I just know it because you have done it before over and over again," He started, I looked at him. "And I told you before that I had like you for the longest time now already, I watched you get back with Daniel every time, every time you left him I got my hopes up but then you would go back to him because that's just the person you are, you have a heart of gold and you will forgive him for anything he would do," I kept quiet while he told me all of this. I felt guilty for leading him on like that. "What I'm trying to say is, I didn't leave the band either just because you and him were together, if he now won't know about this, we'll make it work to keep the band together like we've done before."

I nodded. "Zach?" I asked after a while. I started tracing shapes with my finger on his chest.

"Hmm?"

"I'm scared."

"Scared of what?" He rubbed my back softly.

"Losing.." I mumbled.

"Losing what?" He asked again, he seemed really confused.

"Losing Daniel.... but also, losing you."

okay whaddup

yall kept asking for an update so here i am with a crappy chapter

I PROMISE IT WONT BE JUST ZALENCIA I PROMISE DALENCIA WILL COME BACK

im just atm trynna make it as realistic ad possible? as in... like, she got attached to zach a bit so thats why its kinda going slow before daniels back, yknow?

but im just really enjoying my zalencia moments

zalencia owns my fucking heart and thats the tea

goodnight honey bees i love you all thank u for reading my art lol