130

hi yes i am indeed back ! don't attack me !

IVE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG OOF

*half a year later lol*

Valencia Auguste

"How are we going to do this then?" Daniel sighed. I shrugged.

"All I'm asking you is to skip one interview, Jack and Jonah have done it countless times, one fucking time, but no, you can't."

He rolled his eyes. "Baby, I'm sorry but I just can't."

"It's just one radio interview!"

"Why don't you cancel your meeting?" He sighed once again in annoyance. My jaw dropped.

"Daniel, I have refused countless appointments, deals and interviews, because you were away so I had to take care of Matt, but Daniel this is really important to me," I stated. He nodded but immediately shook his head.

"So is my interview," He said. I sighed and sat down on the edge of the dining table. "It sucks that my parents are out of town."

"No, what sucks is that you always put your job over mine, Daniel. Your job isn't more important, you just think I can be a stay-at-home mom but I like modelling and I'm not willing to give it up fully, all I'm asking is, you cancel one interview so I can do one Vogue meeting, I haven't modelled and therefore also haven't earned any money for eight months, Dan."

"You know money's not an issue, I earn enough for us three."

"Yeah for now maybe, but you don't save any money, you buy whatever you want thinking the money will come in for the rest of your life the way it is coming in right now, but it won't be like that until you die, and money is not even the issue."

"Okay so we start saving from now on, that isn't an issue, I can stop impulse-shopping," He said grabbing my hand, kissing it softly.

"That's not the point Daniel, I don't want you to always put your job over mine. I get that you love your job, but it's not more important than mine, I get that you feel like you need to provide for Matthew and me, but I have a job as well and you can't pretend like I don't."

"Okay fine, I'll cancel the damn interview," He cursed rolling his eyes, letting go of my hand and walking out of the room. I shrugged. In the room next to the dining room, where Matthew's room is, I heard Daniel speak to him. "Come on little man, let's go to the park." I smiled lightly, knowing Daniel took Matt out with love, even though he knew he had an interview to go to.

I stood up straight and walked towards the living room, cleaning some things before I had to leave. Daniel walked in with Matt in a stroller, he grabbed his phone and quickly texted the boys that he couldn't come. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. "This means a lot to me, baby, thank you," I told him, meaning what I said. I gave him a quick peck on his cheek before looking him in the eyes, seeing that his gaze had softened.

"It's okay, you were right," He sighed and brushed his thumb over my cheek.

I did a step backwards. "How do I look? Vogue ready?"

"Smoking," He smirked and pulled me back in his arms. "You're gonna kill this, babe."

"Thank you," I smiled and kissed him and Matthew quickly goodbye.

Minutes later I headed out too. I walked down the stairs of our apartment building towards our garage. I grabbed my keys from my bag and looked around the parked cars. I saw Daniel had taken the Range Rover, so I had to take the car we most recently purchased, a car Daniel personally loved, since his grandad used to have one, a 1976 black Chevrolet Impala.