112

there's so much stuff going on around me i cant keep up lol sorry this chapters a bit late

also im so not in the mood to write so if this sucks thats why

annnddddd we hit 500 follows! thank you guys so much for that.

-

Zach Herron

"Goodmorning," I smiled stretching my arms.

"Mornin," She said softly, a big grin on her face.
"I slept so good," She commented.

"That's good, that's great," I said. She hadn't slept well lately and deserved a good night of sleep.

"What time is it?" She yawned. I grabbed my phone off of the nighstand.

"11," I commented. Her eyes widened.

"Dang," She mumbled and sat up to get out of bed.

I sighed tired. "I don't wanna get uppp," I complained stretching my arm out to grab her hand and pull her back.

She giggled. God, her giggle was my favourite sound in the world. "Well we have to, I have to do groceries today."

"Okayy," I sighed jokingly and got up, walking out of the room.  I grabbed my hoodie from the couch and put it back on. "Let's goo," I yelled enthusiastically.

"No one has ever been so excited to get groceries, Zach," She laughed and walked into the room in a different hoodie and jeans, her hair just brushed quickly.

I shrugged and just stared at her smiling.

"What?" She asked.

"You just look so beautiful," I chuckled and placed a hand on her cheek. She looked up into my eyes, a small innocent grin on her face. My eyes glanced over all her cute freckles.

Our faces got closer and our lips were about to touch, but instead she jokingly stuck out her tongue and giggled as she walked away. "You coming?" She winked. I started laughing softly as I followed her.

"That was mean," I fake pouted. She stood on her tippy toes and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

"I'm sorryyyy," She put up her puppy eyes. As we walked out the apartment I grabbed her hand. She looked at the sight shortly and them smiled at me.

"Can I drive?" I asked. She nodded. "YEES," I yelled enthusiastically and took the keys from her as I sprinted towards the Range Rover.

"You're such a child," She teased. I got opened the door for her and got in at the driver's seat. "

"Ready, my lady?" I joked before I pulled up on the main road. Walmart was just around the corner.

After parking the car, we went inside and took a shopping cart. "Hop onnn," I whined and moved my head towards the cart.

"I'm scared," She squealed. I laughed.

"Come on, you can trust me," I said assuring and she nodded agreeing, carefully lifting herself up by pressing her hands on the edge of the cart, letting herself carefully sit down in the cart. I smiled and started pushing the car lightly. "What do we need first?" I asked.

"Pasta," She said and I nodded starting to push the cart in a zigzag way. She chuckled softly. I placed the pasta in the cart as I raced off to the other side of the store for tomatoes and back again to the other side for the other ingredients. "You could've done this so much faster if you just followed the route of the store," She joked.

"What did you say?" I laughed and started walking a bit faster, pushing the shopping cart with more strength.

"OKAY FINE STOOOP," She said scared after I took a sharp turn. I chuckled and grabbed her hand as we wales off to the register.

We paid for the food and as soon as we walked outside we saw fans waiting, all gasping at the sight of my hand holding Valencia's. "O-Oh," I mumbled.

"What the-?"

-

this sucks

but im not in the mood to even care

tHe mUsIc viDeO hAs a dEeP meAniNg

pls its cliche and it doesnt have a deep meaning thx d