89

daniel seavey is an angel
thats all thanks for coming to my ted talk
-

Daniel Seavey (yeet)

It was another week-and-a-half later full of promotion for the new EP and the boys and I had just come back from a trip to New York. However, Jack, Corbyn and Jonah wanted to go out and asked if we wanted to come. "Well actually, me and Zach were supposed to hang out," I quickly said.

"We were?" Zach asked confused.

I looked him dead in the eyes. "Yeah we were."

He got the memo and nodded. "Oh yes, have fun guys." He said. When the other boys left, I closed the door behind them.
"So," Zach sighed. "Is this gonna take long?"

"Zach, what the fuck" I just said. "I thought we were friends."

"Well we were," Zach said nonchalantly.

"Then why the fuck are you all over my girl? Taking her to San Fran? Literally six hours away, God knows what the two of you did together, what you told her, why'd you do that if we were friends?" I was getting mad, but I promised myself I wouldn't go too far, for Val.

He lightly chuckled. "It wasn't my idea to go to San Fran, first of all." He shook his head smiling arrogantly. "And I didn't fuck her over, time after time, we weren't friends anymore before I even left my birthday to go to Francisco, you lost my respect the first time you cheated on her."

"Don't you dare say that," I warned him.

"Daniel, seriously, what are you doing here?" He scoffed. "Are you scared she won't come crawling back to you?"

"Stop that."

"Are you scared you'll never get her back? Never the way she was?" He continued. "Are you scared other guys will treat her better than you did? Guys like me?" He added smirking, enjoying the blood boiling in my veins.

"I said, stop that!"

I grabbed the collar of his shirt and shoved him against the wall. He chuckled. "Does it make you mad, the thought of someone touching her that doesn't deserve her in your eyes?"

"Shut up," I mumbled underneath my breath as I tightened the grip on his shirt.

"Just answer me! Does the thought of me kissing her frustrate you because you don't think I deserve her?"

I thought about Val and about what she would think of this so I let fo of his shirt. "Of course it does, I love her."

"Well then you know what I've been feeling ever since you cheated on her," He said pulling his shirt back to it's normal shape.

"So what do you expect from me now? Am I supposed to feel sorry for you?" I said, a bit confused as to what he meant.

"I'm trying to make you understand how I feel, why can't you understand this isn't just a shitty situation for you but also for Val, me and the other boys who can obviously feel the tension?"

"I do, just, don't be all up in our business, I don't want to lose her Zach, I've fucked up so many things and time after time she was able to forgive me, I don't want to lose her now this time because of you."

He shrugged his shoulders and walked out of the kitchen. "Maybe you already lost her,"
I rolled my eyes but got distracted when I heard our doorbell. However when I got to the door, Zach, of course, had already opened it. "Hey Val," He said and turned around to look at me shortly.

"Hey," She said and hugged him shortly. She walked in and kissed my cheek, to which I looked at Zach as if I would say 'Ha, see? She still loves me, did she kiss you on the cheek? Didn't think so.' But I didn't.