82

by the way, I didn't mean to insult any of you  by saying I'm not sure who will be endgame yet, i hope you guys didn't feel offended, it was never my intention :)

Valencia Auguste

After a while exploring the city, Zach and I walked into an Italian restaurant, asking for a table for two.
The restaurant wasn't very full, so the woman leaded us towards the table. As we set down, a waitress approached us, fixing her uniform on the way. "What can I get the couple to drink?" She asked nicely, grabbing her pen and notebook. Zach looked at me, slightly smirking.

I wanted to say "Oh, we aren't dating," But, I decided not to and smiled at her saying: "I'd like a glass of water, what about you, Zach?"

"I'll have a coke, thanks," He said, raising an eyebrow at me. The blonde employee, who's nametag read Shanon, nodded and grabbed us two menu's, to which we gratefully smiled at her. She left the table and I looked at Zach.
"Hmm, couple, huh?" He teased and I jokingly rolled my eyes, softly kicking him underneath the table.

"You're so annoying," I whined.

"And still you insisted for me to come with you to SF, what is that about then?" He smirked.

"But you're also fun, I guess," I stuck my tongue out.

"Am I? You don't even know my favourite me," He chuckled. I frowned.

"Who's your favourite Zach then?"

"Date-Zach,"  He smirked.

I laughed. "But Date-Val is terrible, she's very clingy."

"You could never be terrible."

"Wanna try it out then?" I laughed. He shrugged.

"Act one night as a couple, you mean? I mean, I'm down, I'm always down for you," He again said, like he had said many times before.

I doubted for a second, but then realised iat wouldn't really matter so nodded. "One rule; no one will know about this, and if somewhere along one of us wants to back out, we gotta respect that."

He nodded in agreement. "Sounds reasonable,"

Our waiter came back shortly after, she seemed overly excited but it didn't really matter. "Have you decided, yet?" She asked, her pen ready to hit the paper.

Zach nodded. "We're having the mac and cheese for two," He smirked at me from heind the menucard, to which I chuckled.

The waitress wrote down the order and sped off to another table. "So Date-Zach is the 'classic-like-in-the-movies guy'?" I asked softly laughing. He nodded as his cheeks started to heat up. I smiled at how cute I thought it was.

"Don't worry," I smiled.
"Never had a guy do that before, so I think it's cute you did," I added. He sighed relieved and took a sip from his coke.

"I would ask you to tell something about yourself but since we've been friends for over two years, it wouldn't really be necessary," He chuckled.

I shook my head. "No let's do some first date questions," I grinned.

He softly giggeled. "Okay, what's your favorite movie?"

"I don't like movies, I like tv-shows better," I just shrugged. "I like the Vampire Diaries but I stopped watching because I got busy with work and shows and stuff."

"I started it too, actually! We could finish it together, if you're down?"

I nodded, "Totally."

"Which season were you on?" He asked taking a sip from his coke while his eyes were waiting for a response.

"Five, I think? Is that the one where they are looking for the cu-" Zach cut me off.

"Shh don't spoil, I started season 5 a couple of weeks ago and I'm only on the second episode so," He chuckled. I nodded smiling, shaking my head and glanced outside, where the sun slowly started setting.

Our dinner arrived and we enjoyed our food quietly. It wasn't an awkward silence, instead, it was quite comfortable.

After we finished our meal, Zach paid and we left the restaurant. As we walked out, Zach slowly grabbed my hand and laced his fingers with mine. I smiled.

"You do that with every date?" I smirked.

"Only with the ones I really like," He smirked back. I tried to hide my smile and my blushing cheeks.

"Stop," He mumbled and stopped walking, tugging my arm softly, making me stop as well. "Don't hide that smile," He said and cupped my cheek.
He removed his hand and started walking again. I joined him, my expression a bit confused, maybe even disappointed. I wanted him to kiss me, but I didn't at the same time.
"Come on," He just said and lead me towards a hotel, we checked in at before our dinner. "I used to come here with my family," He said when I gave him a questioning look. He pressed the button in that would lead us to the rooftop when we got into the elevator.

As we got out, I looked up in awe, the sun was setting and from the top op the building, you could clearly see all he colours in the sky.
"It's beautiful," I sighed removing some baby hairs that were infront of my face.

"It really is," He said and grabbed my hand again. "Just as beautiful as you," He smirked again.

"You really have to do that every 10 seconds?" I joked. "I'm pregnant, for god's sake, my body isn't what it used to be and it's really frustrating," I slightly ranted. He nodded understanding.

"I think you look adorable with a little belly, how cute is it that there's a little baby in there?" He said and looked at my tummy, then I felt a little kick. I grabbed his hand quickly and pressed it lightly against my skin.

"That's him," I said and grinned as the baby inside kept kicking. Zach's face lit up.

"Oh my god, that's a baby!" His jaw dropped and his eyes stared in amazement.
I laughed softly, I got used to it by now but Zach felt it for the first time.  "That's awesome!" He awed staring at me. I gave him a small grin.
He eventually removed his hand and locked his fingers with mine again, our arms slowly swinging inbetween us.

As we got back into the building and into the elevator, Zach pressed the button for our floor, I rested my head on his shoulder slowly. "This was nice," I said.

"I thought so too," He said as he kissed my head, to which I naturally smiled as we got our of the elevator, using our keycard to get into our room.
In our hotel suite, I turned towards him and laid my hand on his chest, looking up at him, still smiling. His eyes locked with mine, my eyes shortly moved to his lips and them back to his brown eyes, he smirked and placed a strand of hair behind my ear, stopping and resting his hand under my jaw.

His eyes flickered towards my lips for a milisecond too, but it looked like he hesitated. "Just kiss me, you headass," I groaned and he chuckled softly before his lips were pressed ontop of mine. I heard my phone ring in the background but instead of picking it up, I slowly tugged Zach's sweater, pulling him closer, his hands moved and now rested on my lower back.

The phone started ringing again and like before, the both of us ignored it as Zach slowly pushed me against one of the walls.

"Are you sure you wanna?" He asked through the kiss. I ignored his question and tugged his sweater upwards instead, he knew what I meant. He took the sweater off slowly, he seemed distracted. I rolled my eyes when the phone rang again.
I this time grabbed it from my back pocket and Zach frowned.

I picked up the phone; "Jesus Daniel, what the fuck do you want?"

-

this suuuuuucks

but hey

lol

yeeg anyways thanks for 350 followsss :)