88

hi i just wanted to thank you guys so much for almost 100k reads! i really dont understand why you would ready my crappy writing but im glad you guys like it, dont be afraid ro ever message me or comment on here about anything you wanna adress; positive, negative, advice, ideas, jokes its all fine by me.

Valencia Auguste

It was the next morning and I woke up in my bed in the apartment with Daniel by my side. I quickly looked around the room and flashes from last night replayed in my head, but I didn't remember me and Daniel.. doing anything.
I looked down and saw I was wearing my pajama shorts and my t-shirt, a sigh of relief escaped my mouth. I stretched and turned around to get out of bed. I stood at the counter making breakfast when I heard Daniel's footsteps. "Morning," He mumbled as he got closer to me and opened his arms for a hug, which I accepted.

He kissed the top of my head as he whispered that he had missed mornings with me. I mumbled a vague "I missed them too." back at him and he pulled back.

"What do you wanna do today?"

I shrugged. "I don't know, it's what? 1 pm?" I quickly looked at the clock that hangs in between the two windows behind the couch. It was twenty past one, but then again, I think we got in bed at 5 o'clock this morning.
"Almost half past one, we could watch a tv show?" I asked. He nodded.

"Sure, whatever you want," He said and rested his hand on my back as we got back to the bedroom. I used the remote to pick a show as I snuggled into the pillows of the bed. He got in on the other side of the bed and stared at my every action.

Soon enough, we had watched 4 episodes of Supernatural and Daniel got bored so he started tracing shapes on my arm using his fingers. He scooped over closer and hung a little over me, where he softly kissed my temple. "Daniel please," I said.

"What?" He mumbled as he kissed my collarbone. I sucked in some air.

"Stop," I said. "I'm not ready, yet," I sighed. He pulled back and looked at me disappointed.

"Will you ever be?"

"I think so, just not now."

"You think so?" He frowned. "But you're not sure?"

"Daniel for God's sake just because I forgave you quickly before doesn't mean I can forgive you quickly now, that's like saying if I give you my consent once that that means you always have it, it doesn't make sense," I stated.

"You're right, I'm sorry." He immediately apologized. "I just wanted you to see that I wanna be better for you, and I wanna build us up again."

"I know," I mumbled and from the inside, I wanted to roll my eyes, I was still pissed, but at this moment I worried more about Zach than about Daniel. I couldn't stop thinking about how he would feel if I forgave Daniel this quickly. The feeling started to eat me alive. "I'm working on it," I shrugged. "I love you, and I don't think I could ever stop loving you, we're having a child together for God's sake!" I chuckled.

He grabbed my hand and lightly squeezed it. "I know."

-

Slightly later we decided to get out of bed and have dinner with the boys and Jon, as a little meeting while at the same time a celebration for the new songs, which by now had already climbed up into the top #40 in the charts. I dressed up a little bit, Daniel smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist in approvement. "Never once forget how beautiful you are," He whispered. I shrugged.