14

3rd person

seaveydaniel is live!

He started the livestream and waited for a few people to come. He grabbed his guitar and started singing as soon as he hit 500 watchers.

'Only a nascent trying to harness huge fire. Out on the beach in the darkness starting bonfire" He smiled.
"So gorgeous, a man might cry."

"Burning trees in the basement start a cool fire. Feel my heartbeat racing, baby you're on fire. So gorgeous, a man might cry"

He took a deep breath.

"Back in Paris you told me you were suicidal. It's not a vacation if I lose you to the Eiffel. You're gorgeous but you can't fly. A hidden admirer sent me roses white as fire We took our handfuls it was war, flower fighter"

He strummed the strings of the guitar once again. "Wildfire, wildfire, wildfire, wildfire."

username1
angel
username2
blessed
username3
oohh frank ocean 😍
username4
was that song about valencia?
username5
where is she anyway

"Valencia is in our bunk" He answered, reading a few comments. "Hi" She walked in. He looked at her and wrapped an arm around her waist, kissing her cheek. "I heard you singing, it was really beautiful" She smiled at him.

username5
ugh valencia leave
username6
it was more fun when she wasn't here
username7
i miss single daniel

"I'm happy you're here" He whispered. "I'm happy to be here" She grabbed his face with her hand, softly squished it and kissed his cheek giggling.

username8
DALENCIAAA
username9
otp
username10
GOALS
username11
god im so glad i recorded that
username6
what the fuck stay away from my man

"Can we sing together?" He asked her. She bit her lip nervous. Eventually she gave in. "Fine, what do you wanna sing?" She asked.

"I don't know" She shrugged her shoulders. "Do you know Panic! At the disco? When the day met the night?"

"Sure" He said.

"When the sun found the moon, she was drinking tea in her garden, under the green, umbrella trees in the middle of summer" She sang. "When the moon found the sun, he looked like he was barely hanging on. But her eyes saved his life, in the middle of summer." Daniel sang. They looked at each other and smiled.

Together they sang; "In the middle of summer, all was golden in the sky. All was golden when the day met the night."

She kissed his cheek and went back to their bunk as he looked at the comments.

username8
you guys are my favourite couple

"Thank you, I really love her." He smiles proudly. "Daniel?" Valencia yelled. "Yeah babe?"

"I love you too, dork."

-

someone hmu i wanna talk to someone