100

chapter 100 hoes😎

Valencia Seavey

It was a little over a week later and Daniel and I were on our way to pick up the last things from him which were at the Why Don't We house.

Zach opened the door. "Hey," He smiled at me. I smiled back and came in.

"Hey, bro," Daniel said and softly hit Zach on the shoulder.  "I'll be back," He said and walked into his old bedroom.

"He's really moving out," Zach sighed. I nodded.  "Crazy."

"Yeah, but one apartment is better for our little man," I said and placed a hand on my belly smiling.

"What about the apartment in Paris?"

"We're keeping that, but we'll live here in Melrose," I shrugged.

"I see."

"Is there anything you wanna say?" I frown confused.

"Nothing I haven't said yet," He shook his head.

"How are you?" I asked him. He looked at me.

"Fine."

"You don't seem fine," I say worried.

"Well, I said I am," He said a bit grumpy.

"Zach," I sighed annoyed. Then I felt the baby kicking. "He must've remembered your voice," I smiled. "He woke up as soon as you started talking.

"Really?" He asked, his eyes lit up. I nodded. He slowly placed his hand on my belly and smiles when he felt the baby kick.

"Hey, Val," Jack walked in.  Zach removed his hand from my tummy quickly. "What are you doing here... with Zach?" He asked.

"Daniel's packing his last few things," I frowned. I looked at Zach who was looking angrily towards Jack. "I'll check up on him," I said as an excuse to leave the awkward situation.

As I walked towards the hall I bumped into Jonah. "Valencia," He greeted me.

"Jonah," I smiled.

"How's the married life?" He chuckled.

"Great, how's the 'too scared to settle down with Tatum' life?" I teased him. He blushed.

"Good," He eventually said smiling.

"Hey, can I ask you something?" I lowered my voice. He frowned.

"Sure?"

"How is Zach?"

"Fine, why?"

"I'm serious, Jonah," I said, not understanding why everyone was being so weird.

"He's... he's a bit.. 'meh' about you and Daniel-"

"Getting married, yeah I know," I finished his sentence. "But is he getting better?"

He nodded. "I think so, I don't hear him argue with Jack about it anymore."

"Okay, thanks," I said and walked over to Daniel's old room. He was standing in the middle of the room, not doing anything. I grabbed his hand when I came in. "Hey, are you okay?" I asked and intertwined his fingers with mine.

"Yeah," He mumbled absent.

"Are you sad about leaving?" I asked softly. He shook his head.

"No, it's just, I've had so many memories here," He sighed.

"I know, baby. But we'll make lots of new ones in the apartment with our little guy," I smiled. "And all those memories, they are in here," I said and placed my free hand on his chest and the place where his heart was.

"I know. This room just has something nostalgic about it," He smiled. "This was the room where I slept in after writing every EP, this was the room where I first cuddled you... this the room where our little guy was made," He smiled at me.

"No, I'm pretty sure that was in my apartment in Paris," I laughed. "Or maybe it was that one time in New York," I furrowed my brows.

"It could've honestly been anywhere," He commented. "The couch, the kitchen, the pool," He started laughing.

"That's because you're such a horny guy," I rolled my eyes jokingly.

"You just look too good," He joked.

"No, but that's kind of what I mean, those memories, they could've happened anywhere, it's about the memory itself, not where it came from," I tried to make something meaningful out of it and he nodded.

"You're right," He said as he kissed my cheek. He continued kissing my skin until he reached my neck. "One last time on this bed?" He mumbled. I chuckled and shook my head.

"All the boys are here.,"  I said.

He nibbled on my ear. "I don't care."

"Fine."

-

roses are red
i want a pug
zach herron is dumb
'mY bacKs fUckEd uP'

if you dont get that i am so sorry lmaoooooo