75

im sad bc i want zach and val together

and you guys only want daniel and val

bUT ZACH DESERVES VALENCIA JSUJDJXJSJXJDN

Valencia Auguste

Tomorrow would be Zach's birthday and me and the boys decided to throw a party for him. Corbyn drove him to Daniel's and mine apartment where the party would be thrown.

"Happy birthday!"  Everyone yelled as soon as he came in. His eyes widened and his mouth fell open from surprises. We all laughed.

"THANK YOU GUYS" He yelled smiling.

He went to thank some people and everyone went their own way, talking to their friends.

After a while he came up to me and Ashley, Corbyn's sister, we were talking about how much we both loved LA.

"Hey Val, could I talk to you for a bit?" He asked.
"Sure" I smiled and followed him. "What's up?" I asked when we got to the balcony.

"I heard from Daniel the two of you talked," He said. I nodded.

"He's the father of my son, I don't want my kid to grow up without him, and I'm sorry I wasn't there to tell you that," I took a deep breath. "Because that's just not fair against you," I finished.

He shrugges his shoulders. "I mean I get it, your son is one of the most important things at this point. I just wish you were to realise.. how much I actually care about you," He sighed.

"I know you do, but Zach, you deserve someone way better than me, someone who isn't as messed up as me, someone who isn't pregnant, for god's sake! You're 18 in a few minutes! You gotta live your teenage years while you still can! You deserve someone who isn't as indecisive as me."

"But I only want you.." He mumbled underneath his breath.

"I don't deserve you."

"But Daniel doesn't deserve you, he got so many chances and he ruined every single one of them, he doesn't even realise how broken you are because of what he did," He softly said.

"I ger what you mean, and my head totally agrees with you." I start but he cuts me off.

"But he's got your heart."

I nod. "But maybe one day I'll have it" He mumbled in himself, I acted like I didn't hear ir.

But I did.

-

this is lame and short but i dont wanna write anymore bc i feel bad for zach and i wish he and valencia were together