76

i just realised that 'Lost In Reality' by 5sos literally describes the entire relationship in the pov of Val

Valencia Auguste

"Anyway, I hope you have a great birthday Zach," I said to lighten the mood. He ignored my attempt to switch the subject.

"Will you promise me one thing?" He asked.

I frowned but nodded slowly.

"The first night from now on, where Daniel messes up and let's you fall asleep unwanted, call me, no matter the time, just call me, will you promise me that?" He stared at me, his eyes looked broken.

I doubted for a second but then decided to give in. "I will."

"Good," He sighed.

"Shall we go back to the other people?" I asked.

He nodded and opened the door back to the apartment. Before he left, he quickly kissed my cheek, to which I smiled.
I went inside not too long after he did and went to look for Daniel. I found him soon enough, he was talking to Jonah in the kitchen.

"Hey Jo," aI greeted Jonah.

"Hey Val," He said. I looked at Daniel and smiled at him. I looked at his glass and saw that there was whiskey inside of it.

"We agreed you would stop drinking," I pouted.

"I can have one glass," He defended himself. I shrugged my shoulders and rolled my eyes jokingly.

"Don't roll your eyes at me," Daniel said bitter. I frowned, was he mad at me? "Besides, what were you doing all that time anyway?" He snapped.

"You can just talk with me, no need to snap at me," I calmy said.

"What were you doing with Zach on the balcony?" He said through his teeth.

"I had a talk, it's his birthday tomorrow, you know?" I rolled my eyes again.

"I said; don't roll your eyes at me," He repeated.

I grabbed the drink from his hand. "One glass, my ass," I mumbled.

"No but tell me, what did you say to him?" He continued.

"Daniel just stop it," Jonah now too mingled into the conversation.

"No, Jonah," He snapped.

"Daniel stop, he's just a friend!" I yelled frustrated, throwing my hands in the air and walking out of the apartment. He followed my steps quickly.

"I don't believe you!" He shouted when we were at the hallway. He's liked you for ages!" He continued.

"I'm committed to you, Daniel!" I shouted back.

"Don't fucking lie to me!"

"I'm not lying for God's sake! I can't fucking believe you don't trust me after all we've been through!"

"Well maybe this is it then," He said.

"You don't mean that, you're drunk," I said.

"Does it matter? Date Zach, go ahead, I don't care any more, it's clear you only want him, anyway."

"That is not true!"

"Stop. Lying." He growled, getting closer.
He now was inches away from me. He repeated himself. Then the door opened.

"Daniel, get away from her, right now," Zach yelled. Daniel started laughing.

"You think you can just manipulate my girl like that? Set her up against me?" He asked. I looked anxious at Zach. He looked at me shortly and nodded his head slightly as a sign it was okay.

"We both know I didn't do that, Dan, it was you who messed it up," He calmly said.

"Stop acting like you're an angel, Zach," He snapped.

"I'm not," He just said. Daniel got closer to Zach. "If you think you're intimidating, you're wrong," Zach said.

"Oh yeah, act all tough now Val is here," Daniel growled again.

"Daniel, just stop it, okay?" Valencia sighed. Zach stepped aside and walked towards me, "Let's just go, Val. He's not worth it."

I nodded anxiously, scared Daniel would attack me. His eyes started filling up. "Val, don't," He softly said.
"Don't leave me now," He added.

"I'm sorry, Daniel."

yeet this sucks

but for the people who like 5sos, i uploaded a 5sos book :)

also thanks for 30k!