68

I HIT 300 FOLLOWERS WOOOOOH

Zach Herron (👀👀)

I could hear Daniel and Valencia argue through the walls, she was right, Daniel's "sorry's" didn't mean anything. He kept leaving, only to leave her broken again, maybe their relationship wasn't mean to be after all.

Then, the boys and I heard footsteps and saw Daniel walk out of the apartment, completely shocked by what just had happened. Jonah sprinted towards him while I sneaked back into the apartment. I heard her crying and made my way towards the master bedroom again, kneeling down and holding her in my arms. "It'll be alright, Val" I hushed.

"We'll help you through this" I added, swinging her softly from side to side.

She stopped crying after a while and slowly looked up. "Thank you, Zach" She tried to smile, when another tear slipped down her cheek. I reached out with my hand and slowly wiped it away, resting my hand on her jaw.

She closed her eyes and let out a small sigh. She opened them again and I smiled.

"You should get some rest, okay?" I said. She nodded, "Come on" I said and helped her get up.

We walked out of the apartmenr and onto the hallway. I ordered an uber and we got to the why don't we house before the other guys.

"Here, take my bed"  I said and helped her get into the bed.  "Thanks, Zachie" She said and closed her eyes, and she was so exhausted that within seconds she had fallen asleep. I walked out of the bedroom and texted the guys not to bring Daniel home, but they texted back that Daniel was on his way to the airport to visit some family back in Oregon and just take his mind off of things, but he left her, again.

By now the end of the day was coming closer so I decided to just take a shower and got dressed in my sweats. By now the boys had come home and I grabbed a blanket from underneat the couch and layed it on top of me when I snuggled onto the piece of furniture.

I couldn't sleep on the sofa so instead just tried to get some rest by laying down. After almost an hour I heard footsteps coming closer and I turned around. "Hey" I smiled at Val. "Can't sleep?" I asked. She shook her head. "Just woke up, I'll probably fall asleep soon enough again." She said and sat down on the couch next to me. "Why are you sleeping on the couch?" She asked.

"You were asleep in my bed and I didn't wanna bother you" I said and shrugged my shoulders,  a bit nervous. "Go sleep in your bed, Zach, I'll sleep on the couch"  She chuckled. "No, I won't let you sleep on the couch, go back to my bed" I said. Eventually she gave in and nodded as response. "Get some sleep, though" She said before standing up. I nodded and smiled lightly at her. "Sleep tight."

-

valenciamaroon

liked by corbynbesson, imzachherron, seaveydaniel and 14 658 880 others

valenciamaroon
and we never change a step, and do it all again, I'm bored 🎼💔

username1
😍😍

username2
bea miller! i love her music!

username3
are u okay?

username4
slut

username5
you're such a hoe

imzachherron
@/username4 @/username5 no she's not, she's a great girl, stop hating on her

beautychickee
text me

-

imzachherron

liked by jonahmarais, ebenofficial, seaveydaniel and 9 682 886 others

imzachherron
you have my focus, I can't control it 💫

username1
husband

jonahmarais
I find your magic in every moment 🤠

username2
no slide of hand cuz ur my truth

valenciamaroon
JUST TO SEE YOU SMILE TUDUDUDUDUDU

-

seaveydaniel

liked by keriseavey, anna

liked by keriseavey, anna.seavey, ebenofficial and 8 682 629 others

seaveydaniel
mine

comments disabled

lol this chapter sucks and is super cheesy and shitty but hey

im rooting for drama so